Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors about Coach Gillespie....

Featured Replies

I realize I'm coming into this party kind of late, but you guys know I don't hear a lot of inside info, but when I do, it's typically pretty credible. It's not really new info per se, but it just kind of confirms what's been whispered around here for a couple weeks.

 

I was told tonight that BCG has been pulled over in Lexington 2-3 times since he moved here under suspicion of DUI. The police, knowing who he was, did not arrest him but rather took him home. It was then arranged through the university to hire him a driver which is where we stand today.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What Eustachy did was on an opponents campus. Where is the video from his own? One time thing? Right. Next...

 

Doesn't make it write, no matter if it was at his own home.

Doesn't make it write, no matter if it was at his own home.

 

:confused:

:confused:

 

:laugh:

Wow, after reading this, I think I got ripped off on my LASIK eye surgery. Or maybe I was dreaming.

Shame, shame on all of those that were spreading these falsifications.

All that negative talk and then we hear this:

 

Before he'd ever coached a game at Kentucky, Gillispie mailed an autographed picture to a Powell County middle schooler with spina bifida who uses a wheelchair and whose young mother had unexpectedly died.

 

and this:

 

In a well-reported story, the UK coach was listening to a radio auction show on a station out of Stanford when a woman called in looking to sell something to generate enough money to attend a family member's out-of-state funeral.

 

The Kentucky coach mailed a check that sent the woman to the funeral.

All that negative talk and then we hear this:

 

Before he'd ever coached a game at Kentucky, Gillispie mailed an autographed picture to a Powell County middle schooler with spina bifida who uses a wheelchair and whose young mother had unexpectedly died.

 

and this:

 

In a well-reported story, the UK coach was listening to a radio auction show on a station out of Stanford when a woman called in looking to sell something to generate enough money to attend a family member's out-of-state funeral.

 

The Kentucky coach mailed a check that sent the woman to the funeral.

 

I'm surprised he could sober up for long enough to sign the autograph for the kid :rolleyes:

 

I believe the article, at one point, mentions what many BGP'ers have:

We live in a world where 2 out of 3 (women at least) don't leave the house without their digital camera. Also, 99 percent of cell phones made in the last few years come with a camera and many now have video cameras on them. I find it unbelievable that with all this partying Billy G does with the young coeds and with all the run ins with the law in lexington, that not one single piece of evidence has been found (by form of picture of video) that could prove any of it true.

Thanks for posting the article. It gives the UK haters something new to spin.

Wow, after reading this, I think I got ripped off on my LASIK eye surgery. Or maybe I was dreaming.

 

 

Or maybe wishful thinking on your part. Maybe you should try using your cellphone, and taking a video or picture next time like Coach G suggested.

Or maybe wishful thinking on your part. Maybe you should try using your cellphone, and taking a video or picture next time like Coach G suggested.

 

:thumb:

A lot of BGP poster's credibility took a hit with this article.:eek:

A lot of BGP poster's credibility took a hit with this article.:eek:

 

I do seem to recall several "eyewitness" reports. This must be alot like those UFO eyewitnesses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.