Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors about Coach Gillespie....

Featured Replies

I have a few "contacts" down in Lexington who have said that Coach BCG is getting a reputation around town as being a party guy. He has been rumored to be out at different bars until late into the night chasing the (young) women around. I'm not saying any of this is true because like I said, it's just "rumors" but I was wondering if anyone else has been hearing these things about BCG?

 

If you ask me, I'd say it is people exaggerating just a bit. A man goes out to dinner and has a beer with an associate or alumnas and next thing you know people are saying..." He was out late, dancing on the tables with a blonde coed".

 

I don't hold much merit to these rumors but I'm wondering if anyone else has heard things like this?

  • Replies 159
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not buying into everything that I've been hearing, I just don't see President Todd and Mitch Barnhart letting Gillispie get to "crazy." Until something is official I'm not believing of this jazz.

Yeah, I think maybe I've heard something about this...

 

 

:lol:

:thumb:Yeah I have heard these to. Good for him if it is true!

If he wins, the women are legal and he doesn't drive while under the influence, I don't think anyone will care what he does in his free time. :lol:

With the boom in digital camera technology I can't believe this until I see photographic evidence.

If he wins, the women are legal and he doesn't drive while under the influence, I don't think anyone will care what he does in his free time. :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Until something is official I'm not believing of this jazz.

Do you think they're going to officially announce that they hid 2 DUI's, had to hire a driver for him and that their Head Coach was caught skinny dipping with some college girls?

 

I don't think so...

Do you think they're going to officially announce that they hid 2 DUI's, had to hire a driver for him and that their Head Coach was caught skinny dipping with some college girls?

 

I don't think so...

 

Well I would high five him for that last part!! I maybe know a Lex cop who said he parties a lot

Yeah he'd get a high five from me to, but it's his buisness...I don't care what he does.

With the boom in digital camera technology I can't believe this until I see photographic evidence.

 

You would think some pictures would pop up someplace...

I said it before, and I'll say it again....If this were anybody's coach but UK, he'd be tarred and featherd on this board...

I said it before, and I'll say it again....If this were anybody's coach but UK, he'd be tarred and featherd on this board...

 

You didn't really need to say it again. Of course that would be the case.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.