Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors about Coach Gillespie....

Featured Replies

Or maybe wishful thinking on your part. Maybe you should try using your cellphone, and taking a video or picture next time like Coach G suggested.

 

I LOVE BCG! I would never put anything on here to hurt him. All I know is what I know. I'm not the type of person who goes around taking pictures of people, especially people who are already in the public eye enough.

I'm leaving it at that.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I LOVE BCG! I would never put anything on here to hurt him. All I know is what I know. I'm not the type of person who goes around taking pictures of people, especially people who are already in the public eye enough.

I'm leaving it at that.

 

 

So what are you saying you witnessed?

So what are you saying you witnessed?

 

Why would I put it on here!? It obviously NEVER happened! :rolleyes:

Why would I put it on here!? It obviously NEVER happened! :rolleyes:

 

 

You can pm me. Are you saying you witnessed one of the things that was covered in the article?

It is a good article I read the whole thing. Yes it does put the rumors to rest. There were some I haven't even heard of....the one with Derrick Hord.

 

 

My first thought upon reading the article was "Why has the H-L waited until now to publish this?" Obviously, it was easy to disprove with only a few interviews. Also, I'll admit that all the rumors had put plenty of doubts in my mind.

Wow, after reading this, I think I got ripped off on my LASIK eye surgery. Or maybe I was dreaming.

 

I'll keep an eye out on the net for your forth coming video or photographic evidence.:thumb:

Im sure he has not been a complete angel since coming to Kentucky, but a lot of the rumors have been shot down now. I wish people would be more responsible about spreading rumors.

  • Author
Im sure he has not been a complete angel since coming to Kentucky, but a lot of the rumors have been shot down now. I wish people would be more responsible about spreading rumors.

 

AMEN!! While I know that he will go to a bar every now and then is true because I've witnessed it first hand, rumors grow wilder and crazier from one ear to the next. I did not see any inappropriate behavior on Coach Gillispie part anytime that I have seen him out while in Lexington. He seems to be a very generous man who understands his celebrity in Lexington and was kind to all of the UK fans around.

Good to hear about this. I really dont think it was anybody's business anyway, but good to see so many rumors dispelled.

I just wonder why there are all these so-called rumors about BCG's lifestyle. Maybe he's not helping his case by continuing to exhibit some risky behaviors. There definitely wasn't any character issues with Tubby. Maybe the University administrators need to have a sit-down with BCG and have him keep a lower profile. These type of things (rumors or not) don't reflect good on the University.

I just wonder why there are all these so-called rumors about BCG's lifestyle. Maybe he's not helping his case by continuing to exhibit some risky behaviors. There definitely wasn't any character issues with Tubby. Maybe the University administrators need to have a sit-down with BCG and have him keep a lower profile. These type of things (rumors or not) don't reflect good on the University.

 

He has been an easy target. He is a single man in the state's most high profile position, and he has that past of two DUI's several years ago. There has been a bullseye on his back from day 1. Check back to the day he was hired on this website...

  • Author
I just wonder why there are all these so-called rumors about BCG's lifestyle. Maybe he's not helping his case by continuing to exhibit some risky behaviors. There definitely wasn't any character issues with Tubby. Maybe the University administrators need to have a sit-down with BCG and have him keep a lower profile. These type of things (rumors or not) don't reflect good on the University.

 

I'd bet the farm that Barnhart has already sat down and had that discussion with Gillispie. From what I'm hearing from the department, that has a lot to do with his contract issues. It's hard to believe that he still hasn't signed a contract. There must be some real issues that both sides are not agreeing on and I'm hearing that this may be the biggest of them all.

My guess is Mr Keightly had become Coach G's guiding light on how to handle everything that is UK basketball. I know coach misses him terribly, and I'm sure he probably took all that advice to heart.

That link is not working? Has the article been taken down or is their another link?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.