I love the new upgrade...

UKBLUE1964

We are going to turn the signatures back off.

There are lots of bugs to work out and we need everyone to list them.

Also, we have a much more powerful server and we updated to the latest version of vb.

Will the signatures eventually be turned back on?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously, I don't like them because they can get to be too much. When I read other message boards, like NFL teams, they have people that take up half a page of crap no one cares about. It actually gets difficult to keep track of a thread, IMO...

That's why you limit the size....

What are "multi quotes?"

From G-Unit:

Multi-Quote Enabled
If this option is enabled, an additional button will appear on posts. A user may click as many of these buttons as they wish. Once they click a reply button, the content of each of the selected posts will be quoted and shown in the reply window.

Seriously, I don't like them because they can get to be too much. When I read other message boards, like NFL teams, they have people that take up half a page of crap no one cares about. It actually gets difficult to keep track of a thread, IMO...

I agree. They're just a nuisance.

I thought last night I would just about go crazy, but after signing back on this morning I noticed my actual name on my signature in a post. So I realized then that signatures were turned on. But that wasn't all, you can have a signature picture much I have now.

Love the upgrade Guru. Keep up the outstanding work making BGP #1.:dancingpa:dancingpa

Signature picture....you are talking about your avatar?

Then you said the signatures are turned on....what are the signatures? I am a little technology disabled:sssh: Are the signatures are user names? Thanks for the help! LOL

Signature picture....you are talking about your avatar?

Then you said the signatures are turned on....what are the signatures? I am a little technology disabled:sssh: Are the signatures are user names? Thanks for the help! LOL

Signatures are little phrases that people can have automatically inserted at the bottom of every post they make. They will be turned off for BGP.