What exactly are Revs. Jackson and Sharpton's Credentials???

mexitucky

How do you know if they're a sheep or not?
That's my whole point exactly...

Candidates pretending to be something they're not to a wide variety of conflicting causes and groups.

Whether they're sheep or wolves is less the point, than the fact that it is impossible to be both a sheep and a wolf at the same time.

A tree is known by the fruit it bears. :thumb:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louisville has a local "advocate" that always seems to show up when there is a camera around to speak for the families. I do not know anything about his credentials either.

I am not even sure of his real last name. I just hope that his actions are sincere and are as focused off the camera. If so then he is probably fine.

Christopher 2X

Please note the part about how he has "settled" not paying child support for 2 of his 3 children.

Maybe he has done some good BUT he certainly sounds a bit like a freeloader to me.

That's my whole point exactly...

Candidates pretending to be something they're not to a wide variety of conflicting causes and groups.

Whether they're sheep or wolves is less the point, than the fact that it is impossible to be both a sheep and a wolf at the same time.

A tree is known by the fruit it bears. :thumb:

How do you know they're pretending? Are you saying Gore should not have gone to black churches? Bush?

I understood your point big guy, my point is the shameless pandering of politicians trying to be everything to everybody for the sole purpose of coniving a few more votes from good people who genuinely want to see the best in others. Whether that takes place in a black church, a union auto factory, an assembly of druid tree-huggers, a pro-abortion or anti-abortion rally is not the point.

The point is it would be comical to watch candidates attempt to affect a southern drawl and pander to southern churchgoers if it weren't so sad knowing they don't truly care about the folks gathered in the pews... they just want the power their votes can bestow.

I understood your point big guy, my point is the shameless pandering of politicians trying to be everything to everybody for the sole purpose of coniving a few more votes from good people who genuinely want to see the best in others. Whether that takes place in a black church, a union auto factory, an assembly of druid tree-huggers, a pro-abortion or anti-abortion rally is not the point.

The point is it would be comical to watch candidates attempt to affect a southern drawl and pander to southern churchgoers if it weren't so sad knowing they don't truly care about the folks gathered in the pews... they just want the power their votes can bestow.

:thumb:

The emperor is naked..and we know it...they just think that we are stupid enough to ignore it..WRONG!

How do you know they're pretending? Are you saying Gore should not have gone to black churches? Bush?

Ironically, evangelical church leaders who want to get involved on conservative issues in politics are told they cannot as a church. But yet, liberal leaders are constantly speaking at churches and railing on issues. Supposedly, the church is not taking that side on the issue, just opening up the pulpit for a political to take the side of the issue.