How could ND be this bad?

All Play No Work

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way Notre Dame should be this bad. Can't score at all, can't stop anyone.

Actually lots of teams could be 0-3 after playing GT, Penn St., and Michigan but even a lower-tiered MAC school could have scored a TD.

How is this possible?

These are Ty's guys. It's why he was fired.

Next year, with the majority of Charlies guys are in there and they are bad, then we'll talk.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Next year, with the majority of Charlies guys are in there and they are bad, then we'll talk.

But Charlie's guy was the QB, and Michigan's QB was a Frosh too.

I'm not saying ND had to win today but a 21-14 loss would have at least mean they aren't terrible.

How can you go that many possessions without a TD? Without coming close to a TD?

But Charlie's guy was the QB, and Michigan's QB was a Frosh too.

I'm not saying ND had to win today but a 21-14 loss would have at least mean they aren't terrible.

How can you go that many possessions without a TD? Without coming close to a TD?

Claussen didn't have Mike Hart next to or behind him either....

The Juniors, Sophmores, and Freshman are all Weis's guys. Saying this is still Ty's guys is a cop-out IMO.

The juniors are the guys Weis had to get after he took over after the season was over correct. So he didn't get as good of a class as he probably could have got. The sophomores, most of them was redshirted last year and are in their first year of games, and besides for Claussen alot of the freshman are redshirted this year. Then the seniors who are the leaders of your team are Ty's guys who werent' a great class. Also add into this that ND lost pretty much all their offensive starters and defensive starters from last year, it is making them play with a bunch of guys with hardly any experience. So its really not that hard to see why they are so bad this year. Should they have scored a offensive touchdown by now, definitely...

However I just really getting tired of all this talk about Weis now, just because people are made about how things happened with Ty, and that they just dont like ND so want to start something...Weis went to 2 BCS games in his first two years, and yes it was with Ty's players. Now he has a WHOLE TEAM with no experience at all. So it is pretty easy to tell that this year was going to be a very bad year, especially with the schedule Notre Dame plays. As I said before if this team, has not shown any improvement by the end of the year when the players are starting to have more experience, then maybe people can start talking about Weis...

Weis has been in SB for 2 plus years, that should be no excuse. Weis may be a better recruiter but for them to be 0-3 has nothing to do with Ty Willingham.