St. Xavier 53 Oldham County 0

Riverside 157

How was attendance tonight? Was the Home Side Full?

A large crowd but not a sellout. St.X got a few guys back this week and it showed. Zoeller looked a lot sharper and Duece was running wild. I don't think it is fair to judge this team by their performance in the first game.

Great game on both sides of the ball. I also like the way the coaching staff mixed it up on offense. When healthy, this team will be hard to beat.

I definitely agree with this observation. The Tiger defense took a big step forward with the return of Trevor Foy and Matt Smith on the DL. James Carpenter also looked good at LB filling in for the injured Nick Heuser and Ben Devine. It's really nice to look at the post-game stats and see that you held the opposition to -18 rushing.

Cudos also go out to Coach Chitwood for his offensive imagination on Will Simmons scoring play. Everyone loved it! :thumb:

A large crowd but not a sellout. St.X got a few guys back this week and it showed. Zoeller looked a lot sharper and Duece was running wild. I don't think it is fair to judge this team by their performance in the first game.

Glad to hear Zoeller looked better... FYI first game wasn't a sell out either...

Glad to hear Zoeller looked better... FYI first game wasn't a sell out either...

I'm not sure what you call a sellout, but when you have a stadium that seats 6,100 and you have 8,500 paid attendance, you have more than a sellout.

Xtiger69 said it wasn't a sellout, not 17 Time......

XTiger was referring to the OC game. 17 Time was referring to the Ballard game (which, if it wasn't a sellout, is great, that way we can fit more in for our games against Manual and Male and other schools of that caliber). Happy we have a facility that can hold 8,500 and still not be considered a sellout!