Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 53 Oldham County 0

Featured Replies

Regardless of the the seating capacity of the stadium, of the number of persons in attendance, and of whether or not it was a sell-out, it sounds like X put together a very solid second game. That X is good should surprise no one.

All I have is anecdotal evidence, but I believe X does very well indeed with big QBs, and I think Ben Zoeller is big (isn't he?).

If I'm Mike G., I "run" with Ben from here on out (although Coach G. has not called me for coaching advice.)

Regardless of the the seating capacity of the stadium, of the number of persons in attendance, and of whether or not it was a sell-out, it sounds like X put together a very solid second game. That X is good should surprise no one.

All I have is anecdotal evidence, but I believe X does very well indeed with big QBs, and I think Ben Zoeller is big (isn't he?).

If I'm Mike G., I "run" with Ben from here on out (although Coach G. has not called me for coaching advice.)

 

He has tried several times but your phone is always busy with the advice you are giving to coach Beatty. :D

He has tried several times but your phone is always busy with the advice you are giving to coach Beatty. :D

To his credit, he has completely dismissed my advice.

Exactly OX, 17did not have his facts straight.

 

LOL, I am extremely happy that X has had 2 wins at their new stadium and have drawn a SRO crowd both times. I believe in order to be considered a sellout - you cannot buy tickets? :sssh: I attended the first game and was able to purchase tickets before the game and at half time. Granted they were GA tickets, however tickets were available. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.