Louisville 73 Murray State 10

STRIKE3

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should I worry about my pass defense, I retired years ago.:D If you mean UK then there is still no need to worry because they haven't played a down this season so we will wait until they do before passing judgment. But your Cards have played and the verdict is in that your pass defense (well not really your's but the Cards) according to your own fans really needs some work and if they do not make adjustments it will be even more exposed in future games and not even you can deny that.

To answer your last question, Yep, it sure does. Brohm and company are the real deal, I have stated that many times but I also put Woodson and company in the same class as they too are the real deal. We'll soon see how it plays out.

You can rest assured that the concerns in our pass defense will be addressed and corrected. We have one more game before our first test @ UK, and I feel safe to say that our defense will be improved by then. And besides, the defense only looked "bad" the very first possession of the game, in which Murray scored their only touchdown. After that, they were VERY solid the rest of the game.

If you think UK can score with UofL, as you said, we'll soon see how it plays out. ;)

Not at all. The score REALLY could've been 100-10. Like, REALLY, REALLY. We were some football-starved blood-thirsty fans who were actually booing when Hunter didn't get to throw a TD pass. Coach K had enough care for us fans and Brohm's Heisman hopes to keep the score high, and enough class to keep it lower than it very easily could've been. I'm liking the guy more and more.

Ya know, it's really not worth trying to get all the Louisvillianites's's riled up when you only get one response. I thought it would be easier than this...

I guess I should've said something about the kid that got a DUI last week that was allowed to play this week...

Ya know, it's really not worth trying to get all the Louisvillianites's's riled up when you only get one response. I thought it would be easier than this...

I guess I should've said something about the kid that got a DUI last week that was allowed to play this week...

Spillman didn't play in this game. :p

:lol: :lol: :jump:

I hate Thursday night games. Everyone is coming from work and trys to get to the game at the same time so traffic is a mess, no time to tailgate before the game, can't stay after the game and party because of work the next day so evryone goes home at the same time making a traffic mess again. Give me Saturday for college football games.

You think you hate Thursday night games...what are the fans in Louisville going to do on Friday night October 5th when Louisville plays Utah on Friday night...one of two Friday night games for Louisville this year. Hasn't anyone told the colleges that Friday nights are for high school games and not colleges.

First, it happened in January

Then I would have to say something about the kid that was arrested for resisting arrest and will play this week.

First, it happened in January

Then I would have to say something about the kid that was arrested for resisting arrest and will play this week.

Dang...

:lol: :lol:

On a side note, DUI and possession doesn't thwart any game suspension? Sounds like Miami...

You can rest assured that the concerns in our pass defense will be addressed and corrected. We have one more game before our first test @ UK, and I feel safe to say that our defense will be improved by then. And besides, the defense only looked "bad" the very first possession of the game, in which Murray scored their only touchdown. After that, they were VERY solid the rest of the game.

If you think UK can score with UofL, as you said, we'll soon see how it plays out. ;)

No doubt that the Cards staff will address the defense and I am sure they saw some things on offense that they weren't happy with and that will be addresed also. A coach is never satisfied.

It is very difficult to grade the defense in a game like last night but I'm sure their were some high grades handed out at some positions and others will have extra work assigned after gamefilm is broken down.

I do think UK has the capabilities to score on any team. However the offensive line is a question at this point. All teams should improve as each game is played. No matter how good a team thinks it is there is always room to become better.