Louisville 73 Murray State 10

STRIKE3

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to get in here as a UK fan and say the following:

IMO, UoL was absolutely right to play the first team a bit in the 2nd half despite the big lead. UoL is looking to be a contender and their first string HAS TO take advantage of halftime adjustments and put them into play on the field.

Good showing cards. :thumb:

I don't blame the cards one bit. It could have been 100-10. Coach K has to get his first team reps. Murray St knew going into this one that it could and probably would get ugly. I hope UK can do the same to EKU on Saturday. If they are up 63-10 starting the second half I fully expect to see Woodsen and the first team for at least 1 if not 2 series. It's not like Brohm was throwing it all over the place. He had like 25 atts.

Until your star player is tackled akwardly and his career is put up in the air. I just dont think it was smart. Very long season.. protect your franchise.

I am talking about running up the score. His leg could be snapped at anytime on any play so that doesn't really mean anything.

I don't blame the cards one bit. It could have been 100-10. Coach K has to get his first team reps. Murray St knew going into this one that it could and probably would get ugly. I hope UK can do the same to EKU on Saturday. If they are up 63-10 starting the second half I fully expect to see Woodsen and the first team for at least 1 if not 2 series. It's not like Brohm was throwing it all over the place. He had like 25 atts.

I don't blame UL at all for playing hard. They could have very well scored 100 if they wanted to, but didn't. The new coach did the right thing and it was a good showing, ... especially by the offense, .... 7 TDs on their first 7 possessions!! That's impressive no matter who you play! WOW!!!

As far as the UK/EKU game, ... it won't be nearly as lopsided because EKU is MUCH better than Murray State who was 1-10 last year and have a first year coach taking over a very BAD team, .... and I believe UL is a better team than UK this season (and yes, I am a UK fan). I would love for UK to win by a large margin, ... but don't see a 63 point spread forthcoming!

Until your star player is tackled akwardly and his career is put up in the air. I just dont think it was smart. Very long season.. protect your franchise.

Brohm threw 1 (one) pass in the second half...It was the first play of the half, it was a touchdown. He came out after that...

Anyways, somewhat disappointed with the defensive effort early. Screens and short passes seemed to give them problems. Im sure that will be addressed.

The offense is exactly what I thought it would be, not missing a beat, still the most powerful in the country (IMO). On to MTSU.