59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Middlesboro
    • Knox Central

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing the formula and having ALL the right personel to do it are not the same thing. Berea or Thomas Walker can "know" the formula to beat Trinity or St. X from a former assistant coach, but would you be willing to say it would happen????

M'boro talent has been at times much greater than Bell but yet Bell found ways to win. This game is a very similar situation. The boro does not have superior talent compared to KC, so the edge goes to KC. My only hesitation in picking KC, is that I am not sure KC can move the ball against the Yellow defense? But they will not have to score mush to win.

KC 21

boro 13

Knowing the formula and having ALL the right personel to do it are not the same thing. Berea or Thomas Walker can "know" the formula to beat Trinity or St. X from a former assistant coach, but would you be willing to say it would happen????

Just out of curiousity, are you suggesting KC does not have the personel of a Middlesboro?

KC wins Mills knows the formula from his days at Bell. KC will take away the dive and Adams cannot beat them from the QB postion.

I do believe they are called Yellow Jackets not bumble bees but I could be wrong considering that they have no superior talent.:rolleyes:

No, I'm just saying that when Mills was helping beat M'boro at Bell, He was beating M'boro WITH Bell and the talent they are able to produce year in and year out. KC is better than average, just don't think they are better than M'boro is all I am saying. maybe 1 or 2 players away from the Jackets, but I feel that could be the difference.

I feel it will be a closer game than most think. Maybe I'm going with my heart but I think KC by 4. Coach Mills has done a great job just to get his team into a game like this one.That speaks for where the program is headed.