Williamsburg vs McCreary Central

Bronco99

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• McCreary
    • Williamsburg

Mccreary beat a 2nd year team in Clinton co. 22-14. W-Burg got drilled by a very, very good LCA team. Both McCreary and W-Burg has a relatively young team and some very talented players. With that being said, what is everyone's prediction for their match-up this Friday night?

I will start: I think they both will have a chance to move the ball as both of them moved it well in their respective games this past Friday. So, i think whoever does the best job of making adjustments on defense and whoever's playes executes those adjustments will win the game. i think it will be very close with a lot of points such as 42 - 44 anyones ballgame and maybe the team that has the ball last! IMHO!

The Burg rolls....and Stan Lovett wraps it up in Orange numerous times throughout the night. Cannons and fireworks shall be blasting so people who live close should make sure all valuables are secure and fasten to the wall firmly. Anything less than a twenty point win for the Jackets will surprise me alot.

McCreary made some real progress last year and I'm going to go with them now. If they can't handle Williamsburg, they are going to have some real problems with their new district this year.

I agree with you pepper II, if McCreary has any shot to even stay close to the teams in their district they need to be able to put the Jackets away. I know that McCreary is young but they have some talent. So, it could very well be a very interesting game. I think the jackets will have a hard time stopping the skill positions of the Raiders. However, I am not convenced that the Raiders can stop the Jacket passing game. Like I said before this could be whoever has the ball last or who makes one more stop than the other. Oh well, then again someone could get bown out! The Raiders definately have the capability to play amazing ball and someone said today that the Raiders beat LCA at passing camp, twice! Now, I know a regular game is much different but that just shows you that the Raiders have some talented kids. I think it will be a game worth watching in the Burg!

I don't believe that McCreary can score enough points to win this game. Williamsburg will score a bunch. I don't know if Williamsburg can stop McCreary but in the past they have stopped themselves with undisciplined play. I expect that this will be a wild one. Is Watts playing this year or is he concentrating on basketball? He is a very talented football player.

I don't believe that McCreary can score enough points to win this game. Williamsburg will score a bunch. I don't know if Williamsburg can stop McCreary but in the past they have stopped themselves with undisciplined play. I expect that this will be a wild one. Is Watts playing this year or is he concentrating on basketball? He is a very talented football player.

Yes Watts is playing. He loves football and would play at the next level if he gets a good offer! he is truly a talented athlete!

This one could be a dog fight or a track meet. How much does the burg improve from week 1 to week 2? I think Williamsburg has enough offfensive talent to put points on the board, but does the defense have enough for a few stops? I have heard there will be some younger kids playing defense to keep the offense fresh, can the staff scheme with these younger kids? I bleed orange so I'm going to say the burg answers these questions this week and wins a hard fought game 34 to 14.