Are Sharpton and Jackson again showing their hypocrisy...

...regarding the Jessie Davis disappearance/murder? In this case the victim (and it's not an alleged victim as it was in the Duke and Tawana Brawley cases) is white while the alleged perpetrators are black.

Had it been reversed who wants to bet that both of them would have been in Canton looking for every camera they could find as soon as she disappeared and screaming racism to everyone who could hear?

Why would either show up?

Why wouldn't they? They showed up in Durham and condemned the "rapists". Sharpton was quick to condemn the police in the Tawana Brawley "case". It certainly seems to me that in the interest of showing a true desire for justice both would have been in Canton.

Why wouldn't they? They showed up in Durham and condemned the "rapists". Sharpton was quick to condemn the police in the Tawana Brawley "case". It certainly seems to me that in the interest of showing a true desire for justice both would have been in Canton.

These two have a passion, misguided or not, to protect the rights of African-Americans. Its their #1 goal.

There was nothing in this case for them to show up for.

...regarding the Jessie Davis disappearance/murder? In this case the victim (and it's not an alleged victim as it was in the Duke and Tawana Brawley cases) is white while the alleged perpetrators are black.

Had it been reversed who wants to bet that both of them would have been in Canton looking for every camera they could find as soon as she disappeared and screaming racism to everyone who could hear?

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Absolutley! Great post, those two are imo the two biggest Biggots alive today. Imus is a choir boy compared to them :D .

They may show up claiming that everyone has been so quick to judge her boyfriend as guilty because he's an African-American male....

Those two guys are complete scum as far as I'm concerned.

:thumb: Another post that says it all, plain and simple.

They may show up claiming that everyone has been so quick to judge her boyfriend as guilty because he's an African-American male....

Those two guys are complete scum as far as I'm concerned.

:thumb: My feelings also.

These two have a passion, misguided or not, to protect the rights of African-Americans. Its their #1 goal.

The baby that died is half African American and his brother (also the son of an African American) has now been left without a parent. What a better pair to defend. Why aren't they clamoring about how injust it was that their lives were taken and/or ruined and why aren't they in front of every microphone they can find condeming the actions of the accused.

So you see no hypocrisy in the way they tried, convicted and imprisoned the real victims in the Duke LaCrosse case while keeping mum about this?

The baby that died is half African American and his brother (also the son of an African American) has now been left without a parent. What a better pair to defend. Why aren't they clamoring about how injust it was that their lives were taken and/or ruined and why aren't they in front of every microphone they can find condeming the actions of the accused.

So you see no hypocrisy in the way they tried, convicted and imprisoned the real victims in the Duke LaCrosse case while keeping mum about this?

:thumb: :thumb:

IMO these two are most interested in defending those whose rights, in their mind, need to be defended. They are going to bring to light any injustices they see for their people. The two youngsters you mention are not in that situation. They are being taken care of presumably.

I see no problem with them keeping mum about this. They're not needed and , again, it doesn't fit their MO.

You actually believe that? :eek: I've got some swampland for sale if your interested. :D

All kidding aside, those two are nothing more than race baiter's and their #1 goal is to extort as much money as they can.