Highlands vs. Indian Hill, OH 7 on 7 Results?

theguru

I was told Indian Hill abused the Birds?

Anyone?

Maybe Coach Siple has a good passing game. Besides, it is a lot different for a QB to have no pressure on him or having someone rushing him with a hand in his face. Highlands will be fine and besides someone told me you were there!!!!!!

Are we already making excuses........or did we get our butts kicked???????:confused: What was the score???

As you know, when you are missing a lot of your starting receivers and defensive backs in a 7 on 7 competition it kind of affects your performance. Plus if you know Dale, he rotated in so many young kids with the starting qb that it was hard to really see how good our passing game is going to be. As for the score, I don't know the final score. Having said that, I'm sure IH outscored us pretty well and moved the ball very well. Their qb looked very good and they have some nice receivers. Towards the end of the competition our "starters", which really contained about 50% of kids that will not be starting come the first game, did start to move the ball much better against IH's starters. Also factor into the results that we always had a least one lber not going into coverage, and sometimes 2 as we simulated blitzes. Doesn't make sense to drop our lbers into coverage in these competitions when they won't be doing it in a game. IH did not keep any backs in the backfield to pick up the blitz. If they can do that in a game and still not allow the blitzer to get to the qb, that's strong but I don't see that happening all that often. Thus huge advantage for the opposing offense. IH dropped all their lbers every time that I observed yet we kept at least one running back to simulate pass blocking. Huge advantage for the opposing defense.

Nothing to be concerned about folks. By the way, Cecil and Guidugli both threw the ball very well. And yes Virginia I was there for most of the competition.

As you know, when you are missing a lot of your starting receivers and defensive backs in a 7 on 7 competition it kind of affects your performance. Plus if you know Dale, he rotated in so many young kids with the starting qb that it was hard to really see how good our passing game is going to be. As for the score, I don't know the final score. Having said that, I'm sure IH outscored us pretty well and moved the ball very well. Their qb looked very good and they have some nice receivers. Towards the end of the competition our "starters", which really contained about 50% of kids that will not be starting come the first game, did start to move the ball much better against IH's starters. Also factor into the results that we always had a least one lber not going into coverage, and sometimes 2 as we simulated blitzes. Doesn't make sense to drop our lbers into coverage in these competitions when they won't be doing it in a game. IH did not keep any backs in the backfield to pick up the blitz. If they can do that in a game and still not allow the blitzer to get to the qb, that's strong but I don't see that happening all that often. Thus huge advantage for the opposing offense. IH dropped all their lbers every time that I observed yet we kept at least one running back to simulate pass blocking. Huge advantage for the opposing defense.

Nothing to be concerned about folks. By the way, Cecil and Guidugli both threw the ball very well. And yes Virginia I was there for most of the competition.

Thanks for the update LN......:thumb: