Highlands vs. Indian Hill, OH 7 on 7 Results?

theguru

You can drop my sandbags off at the house!!!! But make sure LN uses the sand from the river beach.

Doesn't our beach look good? I worked my tail off on it and haven't received one compliment from a boater yet. Dang boaters:laugh:.

No sand needed for my posts. I call them as I see them. Heck you weren't there any way, so how would you know?. And don't tell me your brother told you: all he did was spend on the phone, he wasn't even paying attention to what was going on:banana:. We'll be just fine my friend. This program has more arm chair quarterbacks and critics than any in the history of Ky.

Doesn't our beach look good? I worked my tail off on it and haven't received one compliment from a boater yet. Dang boaters:laugh:.

No sand needed for my posts. I call them as I see them. Heck you weren't there any way, so how would you know?. And don't tell me your brother told you: all he did was spend on the phone, he wasn't even paying attention to what was going on:banana:. We'll be just fine my friend. This program has more arm chair quarterbacks and critics than any in the history of Ky.

I was only kidding about getting our butts kicked. And no i am not doing the backstroke. I was just repeating a simple fact that Highlands was missing some key players. And i certainly hope you aren't referring me to armchair QB. I can back it up!!!!!:D By the way, when are you guys going to put up some no wake signs so i can come through there with some serious rollers.:ylsuper:

I was only kidding about getting our butts kicked. And no i am not doing the backstroke. I was just repeating a simple fact that Highlands was missing some key players. And i certainly hope you aren't referring me to armchair QB. I can back it up!!!!!:D By the way, when are you guys going to put up some no wake signs so i can come through there with some serious rollers.:ylsuper:

You an arm chair qb? Never:banana:

You take Rollers out on the boat with you? Man you are nuts.