Last year for KY/TN game?

I've been to the last 4 games held in KY, but this year I can't make it.

I hope someone on this board can do me quite a bit of a favor. I promised my daughters I'd take them and my niece & nephew to Camden Park this weekend before I really thought about it coinciding with the game.

I don't like to break promises, so if anyone knows how to get me a copy of this game I'd very much appreciate it. And I will defintiely reimburse you for the trouble.

Is it just me, or does it seem UT has the biggest role in players opting out of this game (and thus a decline in talent)? I've always heard Phillip Fulmer doesn't want his incoming guys playing in all-star games period.

I don't think Rob Smith (Highlands) played in the 02 game, and Luke Stocker (Madison Southern) skipped the 06 game. Of course on the TN side, there are a lot of in-state guys who opt out.

I have three tickets for this game that I am unable to use. (I have posted this in the advertising forum where it belongs, hardly any traffic there though). Would hate to see them go to waste. Let me know if you are interested.

Is it just me, or does it seem UT has the biggest role in players opting out of this game (and thus a decline in talent)? I've always heard Phillip Fulmer doesn't want his incoming guys playing in all-star games period.

I don't think Rob Smith (Highlands) played in the 02 game, and Luke Stocker (Madison Southern) skipped the 06 game. Of course on the TN side, there are a lot of in-state guys who opt out.

Brian Brohm didn't play in the '04 game either.

Which was because he was playing for Trinity in the state baseball tournament ... a slightly different situation. It wasn't like he chose to sit out the game.

He had the option of one or the other, he sat out the game for his team. Just because wasn't UL telling him to doesn't change the fact that he opted out.

^My earlier post was referring to UT signees from Kentucky. Did Montrell Jones play in the game in 01? Those are the only UT guys from the state of KY in recent years that I can think of....

Imagine what kind of flack UK or UofL would get if they put major heat on thier signees not to play....