Who will lead the Reds in Batting Average? Will it be over .300?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a no-brainer: Hatteberg will end the season in the .305 - .310 range.

I don't see anyone on this team except MAYBE Hatteberg that is capable right now of hitting .300.
At the time of this post, he was the only one on the team at the time that hit .300 this year.

He's at .310 right now.

Looks like h.s.sportsrbest and I were the only ones to pick Hatteberg.

Hopper and Kepp are 20-30 points above him, but they weren't on the roster at the time of this post.

I think EE deserves a lot of credit for fighting his way all the way back to close to .300 after his start. IF and it's a big IF he can put together a full year next year I see no reason he can't go for .300/20/90. He leads the team in avg w/ runners in scoring position and he's been more than servicable on defense since his return from Louisville. Great job of not gettting upset and going into the tank for the year.

I think EE deserves a lot of credit for fighting his way all the way back to close to .300 after his start. IF and it's a big IF he can put together a full year next year I see no reason he can't go for .300/20/90. He leads the team in avg w/ runners in scoring position and he's been more than servicable on defense since his return from Louisville. Great job of not gettting upset and going into the tank for the year.

I agree. I've always thought EE will be a strong offensive player. Lets hope that this is what we've been waiting for.

• 2 weeks later...