April 11, 200719 yr Anti-UK fans are trying to milk the whole "UK fans are ridiculous" thing to the last drop. I see the same people in every thread making negative comments. Most of the time, UK fans are just trying to be excited about what is going on witht the program. The "Gillespie better enjoy it now, because in two days UK will be calling for his job" posts are just as ridiculous as the comments that have brought them on. I was unhappy with Tubby at the end, but I guess because I let that be known, I am "crazy UK fan who won't give any coach a fair shot" Its CRAP. I supported Tubby for 8 years +. I just saw the program on a downward trend. Gillespie will get a fair shake! By me and nearly everyone else!
April 11, 200719 yr The realistic fans will be patient and understand it's going to take some time for him to get better quality players in the system and for the current players to get used to his style...The unrealistic ones will never be happy, regardless of what happens, so, who cares what they think? The realistic fans tend to get drowned out sometimes...
April 11, 200719 yr Did I spell it wrong Ram? Another ridiculous post! Yes, you did. It was a joke. Calm down.
April 11, 200719 yr One day, you may even be supportive enough to learn his last name... Maybe one day you will learn to not have these silly posts to take shots at UK fans just because you dont like them
April 11, 200719 yr Maybe one day you will learn to not have these silly posts to take shots at UK fans just because you dont like them :lol: :lol: Don't bet on it...
April 11, 200719 yr The realistic fans tend to get drowned out sometimes... Unfortunately, you're right! If the media wants a good story, they don't help either...Not enough controversy if they took the realistic ones stance..
April 11, 200719 yr Maybe one day you will learn to not have these silly posts to take shots at UK fans just because you dont like themTo be honest, I don't really think I have a relationship with CFJ. I just saw a thread where he was ranting about 'anti-UK fans' and how much support that Gillispie would have from the faithful... and yet he couldn't spell his name. I thought it was funny, so I said something. Oh, woe are UK fans to be so persecuted!:jump:
April 11, 200719 yr To be honest, I don't really think I have a relationship with CFJ. I just saw a thread where he was ranting about 'anti-UK fans' and how much support that Gillispie would have from the faithful... and yet he couldn't spell his name. I thought it was funny, so I said something. Oh, woe are UK fans to be so persecuted!:jump: Neither could the OP.....:lol:
April 11, 200719 yr No relationship. I haven't invested 15,000 + posts to this site. I mispelled his name by inserted an "e" where an "i" should have gone. I am a HORRIBLE fan.
April 11, 200719 yr Neither could the OP.....:lol: LBBC is so busy trying to post in between handing out lessons in class that he gets at least a SMALL break.:lol:
April 11, 200719 yr No relationship. I haven't invested 15,000 + posts to this site. I type pretty fast. And I have a team of writers doing my material. I mispelled his name by inserted an "e" where an "i" should have gone. I am a HORRIBLE fan. That doesn't make you a horrible fan. I would have had to be SERIOUS for that to be my point. I was just making a joke, as evidenced by the ' ' My point was more along the lines of 'lighten up, Francis.' But then TWOONE got involved, giving a good Prometheus Bound reading ("Behold me. I am wronged,") so there goes the original intent. Now it's just time to bust out the pitchforks for the 'Anti-UK fan.':fight:
April 11, 200719 yr I'm over it man. :thumb: The original post by me was not needed. 99% of the time I don't care what people say on this site. I was just getting tired of seeing the same people always raining on the parade of UK fans. We are just excited about the future. I have better uses of my times right now, so I'm out.
April 11, 200719 yr I'm over it man. :thumb: The original post by me was not needed. 99% of the time I don't care what people say on this site. I was just getting tired of seeing the same people always raining on the parade of UK fans. We are just excited about the future. I have better uses of my times right now, so I'm out. Lucky you...I don't. I'm at work, so browsing through BGP is about as much excitement as I'm gonna get for a while. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.