Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Going to invest in relationships," says Coach Gillespie

Featured Replies

Lucky you...I don't. I'm at work. :lol:
I'm in class.:ylsuper:
  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in class.:ylsuper:

 

I get the feeling that there are a large number of members who do the majority of their posting at work or school...me personally, it's extremely, extremely rare for me to get on here outside of work time, which is why I hardly ever post on the weekend. :lol:

 

I wonder how much money BGP costs companies in lost work time per year...should we do a study?

  • Author

Getting ready to watch a video about the landing at D-Day. So I can defend my honor.:D

I wonder how much money BGP costs companies in lost work time per year...should we do a study?
I would, but I'm busy posting...:walk:
I get the feeling that there are a large number of members who do the majority of their posting at work or school...me personally, it's extremely, extremely rare for me to get on here outside of work time, which is why I hardly ever post on the weekend. :lol:

 

I wonder how much money BGP costs companies in lost work time per year...should we do a study?

a bunch...

I would, but I'm busy posting...:walk:

 

Me too. Plus, to actually do a study, I'd have to work during that time and figure up the difference in lost hours...what would be the fun in that?:dancingpa

I get the feeling that there are a large number of members who do the majority of their posting at work or school...me personally, it's extremely, extremely rare for me to get on here outside of work time, which is why I hardly ever post on the weekend. :lol:

 

I wonder how much money BGP costs companies in lost work time per year...should we do a study?

 

 

That's where I do most of mine as well.:thumb:

The absolute only time I get to post is at home... Work blocks every internet site except the ones we absolutely need... So I make sure I say all that I want to say while I've got the chance. I have to leave in about 20 minutes, so we'll see how much more I have to say in that time. :lol:

Love that idea,this is what its all about, building relationships and winning National Titles. Look no farther then Florida.Don't you agree?;) :ylsuper:

Relationships matter less than they did in the past guys. I know it sounds warm and fuzzy but coaching, like many other things, has become a business.

Relationships matter less than they did in the past guys. I know it sounds warm and fuzzy but coaching, like many other things, has become a business.

 

Thats crap. You think Florida's 04s came back this year based on a sound business decision? You're crazy.

 

They came back and won the title because of the relationship they had with each other and their coach.

Thats crap. You think Florida's 04s came back this year based on a sound business decision? You're crazy.

 

They came back and won the title because of the relationship they had with each other and their coach.

Well said!:thumb:

Relationships matter less than they did in the past guys. I know it sounds warm and fuzzy but coaching, like many other things, has become a business.

 

 

And as with any business, you have to form relationships to be successful. It's probably more important in the business world than it is in anything else. That being said, if one didn't know any better, one would think that I was a businessman. Not so. But I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Billy G will be on Rome is Burning tomorrow at 4:30pm.

Love that idea,this is what its all about, building relationships and winning National Titles. Look no farther then Florida.Don't you agree?;) :ylsuper:

100%

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.