Possible Changes at UK.....

UKMustangFan

No, not Tubby, but his staff. Outside of Holsopple and Finney, the rest go. I think this is the most likely change that will be made. I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle Macy over on the sidelines. I also have a feeling that John Lucas may just be on the staff next year. Jai has talked about the "coaching situation" factoring in to his decision...

So my question to the UK fans, and those that aren't, would these changes satisfy you?

As grumpy as I am, I see see Tubby getting one more year (barring losing out this year) and I really don't care what he does.

He has to do SOMETHING. Hopefully he's on the right track by recruiting players that already like each other, so maybe the off the court drama will be less. I think he desperately needs new assistants, but if he can turn it around without axing them, more power to him.

There's only two things that are going to take the heat off Tubby....A birth in the Final Four, and a National Championship...It doesn't matter what changes you make, if those things don't happen, Tubby's seat grows hotter and hotter...

Surely Donna isn't expecting now is she? Berth.

No, not Tubby, but his staff. Outside of Holsopple and Finney, the rest go. I think this is the most likely change that will be made. I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle Macy over on the sidelines. I also have a feeling that John Lucas may just be on the staff next year. Jai has talked about the "coaching situation" factoring in to his decision...

So my question to the UK fans, and those that aren't, would these changes satisfy you?

To the bolded, Macy has no business coaching at UK. I don't care if he was an All-American there and played in the pros. If you had watched MSU play over his tenure you would know what I am talking about, his coaching skills are not near as spectacular as his name is. Very nice man, average at best coach.

To the bolded, Macy has no business coaching at UK. I don't care if he was an All-American there and played in the pros. If you had watched MSU play over his tenure you would know what I am talking about, his coaching skills are not near as spectacular as his name is. Very nice man, average at best coach.

Agreed. 4 wins in his final season? Yuck.

I can tell you right now that things would somehow get worse if you brought Kyle Macy into the picture. I know that 4-23 season at MSU looks good on a resume and all, but come on...:fire:

Agreed!!! Macy is an idiot! I watched almost every home game while I was at MSU and he is just an awful coach!!! He CAN still shoot free throws though!!!

:thumb:

I can tell you right now that things would somehow get worse if you brought Kyle Macy into the picture. I know that 4-23 season at MSU looks good on a resume and all, but come on...:fire:

:thumb:

For real...I know a guy that walked on and played for Macy's first team at MSU because they didn't have enough players. He said Macy didn't do anything and that the assistant (Breeding or Breeden?) did all of the coaching.

I definitely don't want him at UK, and I sure don't see that even being considered, unless he's the only one who will take the job.