McDonald's All-American Team, 2007

RockPride

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ He would hurt my feelings, UK does not need a shooter, we need a big guy who has inside game, and thats what he brings...

He can't hit a shot.. And he won't be able to dunk on everyone at the major college level. He is 6'8" and will not dominate the inside like he does in high school.

He can't hit a shot.. And he won't be able to dunk on every one at the major college level. He is 6'8" and will not dominate the inside like he does in high school.

Yet every college coach in the country wants him for some reason. :rolleyes:

Yet every college coach in the country wants him for some reason. :rolleyes:

Its my opinion. Not any college coaches. Not any recruiting service. Just mine. I don't think he will be nearly as good at the next level. You can roll eyes if you want.

I hope I'm wrong and he goes to UK and is the greatest player in college basketball history. I don't think it will happen, but I hope it does.

Its my opinion. Not any college coaches. Not any recruiting service. Just mine. I don't think he will be nearly as good at the next level. You can roll eyes if you want.

I hope I'm wrong and he goes to UK and is the greatest player in college basketball history. I don't think it will happen, but I hope it does.

I realize that it is your opinion, and that was my point about every college coach. They are of the opinion that he will be a very good college basketball player, and as much as I respect your sports knowledge, I will take the college coaches opinion over yours at this time. If in a couple of years you are proven right, then I will take my plate of crow. :D

I realize that it is your opinion, and that was my point about every college coach. They are of the opinion that he will be a very good college basketball player, and as much as I respect your sports knowledge, I will take the college coaches opinion over yours at this time. If in a couple of years you are proven right, then I will take my plate of crow. :D

I've got a good recipe I'll save for you.

Ask Tubby how people feel about his last class with 3 McDonalds All Americans.

Patterson has no game more than 2 feet away from the basket. It would not hurt my feelings if he were to choose Duke.

So your happy with the way things are now, and how we have no one at the four who can bang with guys down low. Have you not notice that Tubby's best teams has had two big guys down low usually, and if Morris stays we will have a pretty good front line Morris, Patterson, Stevenson. Tubbys teams with the way he runs his offense is at its best with two big guys, and Patternson gives us that. If we dont get him, we would be getting someone else who probably be even worse than you think of Patterson...

So your happy with the way things are now, and how we have no one at the four who can bang with guys down low. Have you not notice that Tubby's best teams has had two big guys down low usually, and if Morris stays we will have a pretty good front line Morris, Patterson, Stevenson. Tubbys teams with the way he runs his offense is at its best with two big guys, and Patternson gives us that. If we dont get him, we would be getting someone else who probably be even worse than you think of Patterson...

I would love to have a dominant power forward. I just don't think Patterson is it.

I would love to have a dominant power forward. I just don't think Patterson is it.

Well there is not many more PF's out there right now, so Patterson would be our best bet for next year...I mean even if he cant do anything from more than 2 ft away it still is an improvement from what we have now. I mean we would have a guy who can jump, rebound, and finish around the basket, and that can go along way to help a team. Just ask LSU who much it hurt losing Tyraes Thomas this year. He was a guy who really couldn't shoot from far away and only dunked, but he made that team last year. And I am not saying Patterson will be the next Tyraes Thomas at all, but he sure couldn't hurt, and its the best we could get to help out for next season...

Well there is not many more PF's out there right now, so Patterson would be our best bet for next year...I mean even if he cant do anything from more than 2 ft away it still is an improvement from what we have now. I mean we would have a guy who can jump, rebound, and finish around the basket, and that can go along way to help a team. Just ask LSU who much it hurt losing Tyraes Thomas this year. He was a guy who really couldn't shoot from far away and only dunked, but he made that team last year. And I am not saying Patterson will be the next Tyraes Thomas at all, but he sure couldn't hurt, and its the best we could get to help out for next season...

I hope he comes to UK and is the next Thomas. I really do. Its still my opinion he won't be. And if he isn't is that Tubby's fault for not being able to recruit?