Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonald's All-American Team, 2007

Featured Replies

I hope he comes to UK and is the next Thomas. I really do. Its still my opinion he won't be. And if he isn't is that Tubby's fault for not being able to recruit?

 

Take it easy buddy, did I ever say it was Tubby's fault if Patterson dont come here? No I did not, and you should know I been one of the biggest Tubby supporters there is...Also I know its your opinion, but you say you dont care if he comes here because you dont think he will do that good. Then who do you suggest we get to be our 4 next year. I mean he is suppose to be the best PF out there, and if you dont think he is good then the guys below him probably wouldn't be that good either. It is our best bet to get this guy, because he is probably the best one out there and we HAVE TO HAVE a pf...

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take it easy buddy, did I ever say it was Tubby's fault if Patterson dont come here? No I did not, and you should know I been one of the biggest Tubby supporters there is...Also I know its your opinion, but you say you dont care if he comes here because you dont think he will do that good. Then who do you suggest we get to be our 4 next year. I mean he is suppose to be the best PF out there, and if you dont think he is good then the guys below him probably wouldn't be that good either. It is our best bet to get this guy, because he is probably the best one out there and we HAVE TO HAVE a pf...

I'm not upset. I also didn't mean to imply that you were one of the people who would blame Tubby. But some would....

I hope he comes to UK and is the next Thomas. I really do. Its still my opinion he won't be. And if he isn't is that Tubby's fault for not being able to recruit?

 

YES YES YES! Goodnight, how hard is this? TUBBY is the one going hard after him. Therefore TUBBY THINKS HE'S WORTH IT.

 

I've only seen him play one game, and he didn't impress me that much, but apparently he's impressed a lot of people who know more about it than I do.

 

I don't care who Tubby goes after, but I do care that he consistently misses on people HE chooses to go after.

 

Lets see...Tyler Smith, Thaddeus Young, Brandan Wright, Tyler Hansbrough. All guys HE went after and missed on.

 

The other issue is that if Tubby misses on Patterson, he'll be left scrambling to pick a player up at the last minute. You think there's a lot of top prospects just waiting to be picked up in April? Or maybe you think Tubby can ID some underrated kid and groom him like Woo or Shag?

Or maybe you think Tubby can ID some underrated kid and groom him like Woo or Shag?

 

Or Chuck Hayes or Eric Daniels.

Or Chuck Hayes or Eric Daniels.

 

Or Jason Parker, Rashaad Carruth, Josh Carrier, Cory Sears, Adam Chiles, Antwain Barbour, Bernard Cote, Adam Williams, or Rekalin Sims?

Nice class.....Duke's 3 commits to date, Taylor King, Kyle Singler, and Nolan Smith has all been named to the team...if Patrick Patterson decides on Duke that would be 4 McD's AA's in this class :thumb:

 

McDonald's All-American Team

 

 

Haven't seen any of them play, but Taylor King and Jai Lucas making the game is a little suprising from everything I've read and the videos I've seen of them.

 

As far as I can tell, Duke is in 3rd for Patterson at the moment. Could easily change, but that's where I think it stands right now.

Or Jason Parker, Rashaad Carruth, Josh Carrier, Cory Sears, Adam Chiles, Antwain Barbour, Bernard Cote, Adam Williams, or Rekalin Sims?

Only three of those guys were power forwards. None McDonalds all americans.

 

Back to the original statement. I still thank Patterson is overrated.

Only three of those guys were power forwards. None McDonalds all americans.

 

Back to the original statement. I still thank Patterson is overrated.

 

You responded to the part of my post questioning Tubby finding underrated talent and developing it. I'm confused as to what Hayes and Daniels (both highly rated out of HS) and McD's AAs have to do with that.

 

Even with Stewart signed, Tubby NEEDS another 4. PP is the last good one on the board, unless you have some other ideas. I'd say Tubby needs to land him.

You responded to the part of my post questioning Tubby finding underrated talent and developing it. I'm confused as to what Hayes and Daniels (both highly rated out of HS) and McD's AAs have to do with that.

 

Even with Stewart signed, Tubby NEEDS another 4. PP is the last good one on the board, unless you have some other ideas. I'd say Tubby needs to land him.

 

:thumb: I agree and that was the point I was trying to make to him. Even though he might think he is overrated, he is still the best option for us, because WE HAVE to get a PF for next year....

You responded to the part of my post questioning Tubby finding underrated talent and developing it. I'm confused as to what Hayes and Daniels (both highly rated out of HS) and McD's AAs have to do with that.

 

Even with Stewart signed, Tubby NEEDS another 4. PP is the last good one on the board, unless you have some other ideas. I'd say Tubby needs to land him.

 

Best I remember it he was a recruiting afterthought. I feel like we signed him and it left everyone scratching their heads as to what Tubby was thinking.

You responded to the part of my post questioning Tubby finding underrated talent and developing it. I'm confused as to what Hayes and Daniels (both highly rated out of HS) and McD's AAs have to do with that.

 

Even with Stewart signed, Tubby NEEDS another 4. PP is the last good one on the board, unless you have some other ideas. I'd say Tubby needs to land him.

Neither Hays or Daniels were big time prospects.

 

I agree Tubby needs to land him. Unfortunately if he does and Patterson is not the dominant player they hope, there is a certain group that will blame Tubby for not being able to recruit because of it.

Best I remember it he was a recruiting afterthought. I feel like we signed him and it left everyone scratching their heads as to what Tubby was thinking.

 

He was in Bill Hodge's Top 100, and was also recruited by Michigan, Clemson, and Temple. So he's not a PP type guy, but he wasn't off the radar.

Neither Hays or Daniels were big time prospects.

 

Both were Top 100 by the service I use. Hayes was also recruited by Kansas. I call that big time.

He can't hit a shot.. And he won't be able to dunk on everyone at the major college level. He is 6'8" and will not dominate the inside like he does in high school.

 

 

So you'd rather just have AJ Stewart and offensive liability Perry Stevenson? If you cannot see that UK desperately needs Patterson (especially if Morris leaves) then something is wrong.

I'm going with the West team (Beasley, Gordon, Love, Lucas, Rose, Singler) over the East (Mayo, Patterson, Smith)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.