Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonald's All-American Team, 2007

Featured Replies

let me work on it...this week...the early prognostication was a go....but momma is almost bed ridden, literally...she should be going within a week or two, know what I mean?"

No worries. Just hounded for a schedule. Know what I mean... ;)

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

^ what's the big deal? you act like you're getting married or something :p

^ what's the big deal? you act like you're getting married or something :p

I'm not acting like it... :lol:

  • Author

:irked:

 

:lol:

Can you say OFF TOPIC!! Once again you guys poison the thread with useless information. :D

 

Just some observations.

 

I believe Nolan Smith will be Duke's best guard since Jayson Williams. If I were a Duke fan Id be excited about him.

 

AJ Stewart is going to be a good player at UK and will be an upgrade athletically from Perry and Thomas. I dont expect a lot from him as a freshman. Hes not McDonald's All American calibur, but I think hes a top 100 player regardless of anyone's rankings after seeing him play a couple times.

 

Patrick Patterson and Jai Lucas are the difference in UK being a legit Final 4 contender next year, or Tubby Smith's seat getting hotter.

  • Author
I believe Nolan Smith will be Duke's best guard since Jayson Williams. If I were a Duke fan Id be excited about him.

I am totally...

 

Patrick Patterson and Jai Lucas are the difference in UK being a legit Final 4 contender next year, or Tubby Smith's seat getting hotter.

I don't think, even if they show up in Lexington, that UK will be ready for the Final Four in '08. '09? Likely.

I don't think, even if they show up in Lexington, that UK will be ready for the Final Four in '08. '09? Likely.

 

Depends on their freshman year contributions, IMO. If they can both contribute, it could be a special team. Otherwise, Tubby will need to follow up with another solid recruiting year (can he get 3 in a row?).

 

PG: Lucas/Jasper

SG: Bradley

SF: Crawford/Meeks

PF: Stevenson/Patterson

C: Morris

 

That could be special if they all play together.

I am totally...

 

 

I don't think, even if they show up in Lexington, that UK will be ready for the Final Four in '08. '09? Likely.

 

I say this because all the tools are there. And while Morris, Bradley, and Crawford are all good players, I believe that Meeks, Jasper, and Lucas especially are winners and I think UK would have a special team next year. UK has been in every game except for the Memphis game and I guess you could say the UNC game. I think those 2 new players could really get UK over the hump.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.