McDonald's All-American Team, 2007

RockPride

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you say OFF TOPIC!! Once again you guys poison the thread with useless information. :D

Just some observations.

I believe Nolan Smith will be Duke's best guard since Jayson Williams. If I were a Duke fan Id be excited about him.

AJ Stewart is going to be a good player at UK and will be an upgrade athletically from Perry and Thomas. I dont expect a lot from him as a freshman. Hes not McDonald's All American calibur, but I think hes a top 100 player regardless of anyone's rankings after seeing him play a couple times.

Patrick Patterson and Jai Lucas are the difference in UK being a legit Final 4 contender next year, or Tubby Smith's seat getting hotter.

I believe Nolan Smith will be Duke's best guard since Jayson Williams. If I were a Duke fan Id be excited about him.

I am totally...

Patrick Patterson and Jai Lucas are the difference in UK being a legit Final 4 contender next year, or Tubby Smith's seat getting hotter.

I don't think, even if they show up in Lexington, that UK will be ready for the Final Four in '08. '09? Likely.

I don't think, even if they show up in Lexington, that UK will be ready for the Final Four in '08. '09? Likely.

Depends on their freshman year contributions, IMO. If they can both contribute, it could be a special team. Otherwise, Tubby will need to follow up with another solid recruiting year (can he get 3 in a row?).

PG: Lucas/Jasper

SG: Bradley

SF: Crawford/Meeks

PF: Stevenson/Patterson

C: Morris

That could be special if they all play together.

I am totally...

I say this because all the tools are there. And while Morris, Bradley, and Crawford are all good players, I believe that Meeks, Jasper, and Lucas especially are winners and I think UK would have a special team next year. UK has been in every game except for the Memphis game and I guess you could say the UNC game. I think those 2 new players could really get UK over the hump.