Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonald's All-American Team, 2007

Featured Replies

I didn't realize Jai Lucas was only 5ft. 10 inches tall

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
As far as I can tell, Duke is in 3rd for Patterson at the moment. Could easily change, but that's where I think it stands right now.

I hope he goes to Duke...but if not...oh blah dee...there will be another right behind him.

  • Author
I didn't realize Jai Lucas was only 5ft. 10 inches tall

His dad is 6'3" hmm.

So you'd rather just have AJ Stewart and offensive liability Perry Stevenson? If you cannot see that UK desperately needs Patterson (especially if Morris leaves) then something is wrong.

I see that UK needs help at the 4 spot. Patterson I'm afraid will be more of an

offensive liability than Stevenson.

  • Author

^ In no way shape or form..Perry weighs 178 lbs.....Patterson weighs 230 lbs... That's 52 lbs.

I didn't realize Jai Lucas was only 5ft. 10 inches tall

 

That may be generous. I've seen 5'9" other places.

You all are in for a treat watching Kevin Love. One of the best passing big men I have seen in a long time.

Co-coach for the East is Steve Wright... is this South Laurel's Steve Wright?

 

Yes it is. Him and Oldham County's Gary Forest are co-coaches for the East.

That may be generous. I've seen 5'9" other places.

And only 150 lbs. it says.

And only 150 lbs. it says.

 

He's the anti-Jasper.

I see that UK needs help at the 4 spot. Patterson I'm afraid will be more of an

offensive liability than Stevenson.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Minus Mayo, I think Nolan Smith will end up being the best player out of all these guys.

  • Author

^ I'll take that ;)

Only three of those guys were power forwards. None McDonalds all americans.

 

Back to the original statement. I still thank Patterson is overrated.

 

Wrong. Carruth was a MCAA in 2001.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.