McDonald's All-American Team, 2007

RockPride

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to do with "presence" underneath....geez do you understand basketball at all?

I fully understand that he is physically stronger. The fact remains that he has no shotat all. Anything but a dunk and he will not score. At 6-8 he won't be near the "presence" in D1 basketball that he is in high school. He is no Shaq.

I fully understand that he is physically stronger. The fact remains that he has no shotat all. Anything but a dunk and he will not score. At 6-8 he won't be near the "presence" in D1 basketball that he is in high school. He is no Shaq.

6'8" big bodies that can protect the rim run the floor and jam it home are ALL OVER the top teams in the country. Most of them left HS with a below average shot...

Do you know who Tyrus Thomas is? Josh McRoberts has nightmares to this day of a 6'8" +++ PF who couldn't shoot outside 3 feet..