Obama-Clinton Fight Watch

Hearsay

History says they will stay home. I heard a poll on the radio at lunch today where Rudy beats Hillary 48-43 and Obama and Edwards about 47-40. Obviously these polls are meaningless as it will once again be about turnout.

In defense of my candidate Mike Huckabee, was Bill winning of these polls this early in the process?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary will get out the vote in great numbers, including votes from convicted felons, illegal aliens, unregistered persons, people voting more than once, and dead people. There is no law that she and her supporters won't break to win this elections, IMHO, and these persons will be sent to the polls by the busload. Obama is not nearly that ruthless.

Not sure those are the voters that gave the Republicans the power they have enjoyed over the past few years.

How'd that work out in the mid-terms?

I lean right but I must admit that the thumpers on the far end and their single-minded focus hurt the party and cause those in the middle to go elsewhere or , worse, nowhere.

One.....we were not in great standing due to Bill's antics....secondly, don;t let anyone fool you, no one is PRO-abortion...Rudi may be pro-choice....but you can bett 100% that Hillary is as well, and her party dictates that they are pro-gay as well....I am against abortion, but am a Republican who sees nothing wrong with not being against Gays.

Let's see.....the Mid East in the Clinton Era, or the Mid East, present day....

I'll pick "A"

Let's see.....the Mid East in the Clinton Era, or the Mid East, present day....

I'll pick "A"

Obviously, once another Clinton gets in office the Middle East will revert back to the bastion of peace, love and forgiveness it once was in the mid-90s.

Once Hillary is sworn in she will appoint Bill as "The Special Ambasador To The Mid East Region" and all will be well in the world once again.
At least Bill will have some experience in this role as the self-appointed "The Special Ambasador To Mysterious Female Regions."

He's apparently quite capable of working under cover... or not, and clearly understands the finer points of diplomatic immunity.