Obama-Clinton Fight Watch

Hearsay

On the contrary, I think there are many young and moderate Republicans that embrace Rudy because of those stances. Further, I think the Republican Party not encapsulated in the "Christian Right" will trumpet those differences. Now will that turn off the old-school blue-blood Repulicans...maybe.

Not sure those are the voters that gave the Republicans the power they have enjoyed over the past few years.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure those are the voters that gave the Republicans the power they have enjoyed over the past few years.

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps they are those voters but they have been frustrated by things over the last few years and it has adjusted their ways of thinking (specifically, about what is really important).

Hillary wants an apology for Barack. Barack is telling her to get her apology from Geffen.

I really wouldn't want to be a Democrat candidate. I think you need to be a liberal to win the nomination , but you need to be a moderate to win the election.

The same thing will be happening on the other side too so the effect should be minimal.

I'm not so sure the "Factors" in the Republican candidates will generate the same level of emotion and fiery responses as those Democtratic candidates. Race and Gender lines being (potentially) broken is a lot more exciting than the Republicans rifling through relatively homogenized candidates.

I dare say the Democratic Primaries will be a lot more "entertaining."

Isn't that his campaign slogan?:D

Think about it! He sits back, they sling and slug at each other, and then...KAPOW! Edwards is the Democratic candidate! :lol:

I can't vote in the primary, so I always sit back and watch all the evilness on all sides, see who comes out of the corner at the end of the round, and then really get into the fight. :D

Think about it! He sits back, they sling and slug at each other, and then...KAPOW! Edwards is the Democratic candidate! :lol:

I can't vote in the primary, so I always sit back and watch all the evilness on all sides, see who comes out of the corner at the end of the round, and then really get into the fight. :D

Registered Republican?????????????

I think the republic party will get their wish. It will come down to Hillary and Rudy. My man Obama just eliminated himself from VP consideration.

Hillary will beat Rudy soundly because the religious right will not be able to hold their noses and pull the lever for Rudy's pro gay, pro abortion stance. In fact I am suprised so many BGP posters don't see this as in issue in their poll.

Once Hillary is sworn in she will appoint Bill as "The Special Ambasador To The Mid East Region" and all will be well in the world once again.

One.....we were not in great standing due to Bill's antics....secondly, don;t let anyone fool you, no one is PRO-abortion...Rudi may be pro-choice....but you can bett 100% that Hillary is as well, and her party dictates that they are pro-gay as well....I am against abortion, but am a Republican who sees nothing wrong with not being against Gays.

I really wouldn't want to be a Democrat candidate. I think you need to be a liberal to win the nomination , but you need to be a moderate to win the election.

My father-in-law has said the same thing....I think he and I are going to see Barack speak this sunday...I am highly intrigued by what he has to say. That's a nasty mix for the Democrats for sure.

But here is the problem, Hillary is the same way as Rudy. So do you think they will vote for her or just not do their civic responsibility and vote?

History says they will stay home. I heard a poll on the radio at lunch today where Rudy beats Hillary 48-43 and Obama and Edwards about 47-40. Obviously these polls are meaningless as it will once again be about turnout.