Obama-Clinton Fight Watch

Hearsay

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thought experiment became a reality today for the Obama campaign. Maureen Dowd quoted former Clinton supporter David Geffen as saying a variety of unkind things about the former first couple. "Everybody in politics lies, but they [the Clintons] do it with such ease, it's troubling," said the media mogul, who hosted a fund-raiser for Obama Tuesday.

http://www.slate.com/id/2160301/

This thought experiment became a reality today for the Obama campaign. Maureen Dowd quoted former Clinton supporter David Geffen as saying a variety of unkind things about the former first couple. "Everybody in politics lies, but they [the Clintons] do it with such ease, it's troubling," said the media mogul, who hosted a fund-raiser for Obama Tuesday.

A well known fact that the Clintons are professional liars...

I absolutely can't stand Hillary....I would never vote for her....I can't say the same for Obama.

I think this post epitomizes the problems the Democrats will face if they nominate Hillary. EVERYONE has an opinion on Hillary and she will draw a huge number of conservatives and Republicans out to vote.

I think this post epitomizes the problems the Democrats will face if they nominate Hillary. EVERYONE has an opinion on Hillary and she will draw a huge number of conservatives and Republicans out to vote.

Not to mention the number of moderate democrats who won't vote for her simply because she says she's a woman. I honestly can't tell.

This is going to be so much fun to watch Obama and HRC duke it out for the next year. I was leary that HRC would run virtually with little or no competetion while the Republicans scrapped it out. Looks like it will be a fun year for the political junkies...