Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 34 Corbin 33

Who wins? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Corbin
      12%
      14
    • Boyle County
      87%
      99

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/29/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Corbin got screwed on that call!! Not sure what would have happened but Corbin should have had the ball!! Sad way to end that game

  • Replies 192
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Actually, Boyle is 5-4 vs Corbin all-time with the first meeting in the 1977 playoffs (a Corbin win).  Boyle has won 5 of the last 6 meetings.  They are heavy teams have met in the state championship

  • Needs an official in the background with a whistle!

  • I’m a Boyle fan and I will say that is a hell of a way to lose.  If it were the other way around I would have been furious.  I was on the sideline and heard the inadvertent whistle although the ball s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LC-Flyboy said:

Corbin got screwed on that call!! Not sure what would have happened but Corbin should have had the ball!! Sad way to end that game

Don’t let any of that crew call any of the championship games.

One of the worst calls I've ever seen considering the situation.

That is a fumble,

I thought it was interesting that the broadcast crew showed replay's all game but for some reason they never showed that replay. It was not even close that Boyle recovered or ever had possession of that fumble.

Wow!  That is really bad.

Does anyone know what region those officials were from? I think it is safe to say they will not be advancing to call any final's games next week, but heck with the KHSAA they may call the 6A final. lol

I mean that has to be the worse call of all time. The umpire signals Corbin ball. Who overruled that? If the White Hat did he needs to quit immediately, it’s ultimately his call but the only two to rule on that are the umpire and white hat. That is embarrassing. I would’ve gotten kicked out of the game if I was Corbin’s head coach.

Is there any kind of grading system for high school officials like there is for pro officials? That can’t be a state semifinal level crew. Horrendous. 

I seen the comments, now I watched the clip. Wow!!!! All the adjectives describing it are correct. That's not possible. 

The White Hat “assumed.” Which is one of the things you cannot do in high school football, especially at this stage of the season. Hate it for the Corbin kids and seniors, that is a gut wrenching way to lose a game.  

I can’t even begin to fathom the rationale behind making that call.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.