Everything posted by Golf2074
-
Paducah Tilghman 37 Logan County 7
Impressive win by PT!
-
Paducah Tilghman 37 Logan County 7
Anyone know if Logan County shows their home games on YouTube?
-
Paducah Tilghman 37 Logan County 7
From what I've heard is the starting QB broke his collarbone and they moved Helle to QB.
-
McCracken County 48 Murray 42
Ever game McCracken wins from here on in the regular season will help Tilghman's RPI .So all I can say go Stangs!
-
McCracken County 48 Murray 42
McCrackens secondary is horrible.
-
Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0
That's what I was thinking after seeing they had a bye week coming up.
-
Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0
I'm sure Douglass will win if game is resumed.
-
Paducah Tilghman 56 Allen County-Scottsville 0
Running clock before halftime.I'm not so sure that this years team isn't playing at a higher level then last year's team.The scary thing about this years team is that it is a junior dominated team.
-
Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0
I can see why Corbin is wanting to finish the game because with the loss they have dropped to 7th in RPI in 4A.Could they not play the game Sunday afternoon?
-
Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0
So that is showing Douglass as the winner last night.
-
Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0
That's what I figured they would do.
-
Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0
Does playing only 9 games hurt both teams RPI?
-
Owensboro 48 Graves County 7
You can throw out Graves record coming into this game because the three losses were against good teams.Graves is a team you can't overlook because they are physical and a senior dominated team.
-
Paducah Tilghman 70 Franklin-Simpson 28
I've noticed numbers 5 Jones hasn't played yet this season.He has a cast on his hand was supposed to get playing time on defense in the secondary.
-
Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0
Looking like Corbin will lose 2 games in a row.
-
Paducah Tilghman 49 Madisonville 12
PT is starting to hit on all cylinders and they will be a force to be reckoned with.
-
Mayfield 58 McCracken County 57 (OT)
After watching Mayfield and McCracken both play PT I will say McCracken has the better passing and Mayfield the better rush offense.With that being said both teams struggle in the secondary and could come down to who has the ball last to determine the winner.
-
Paducah Tilghman 49 Madisonville 12
They need to go undefeated in the regular season to have a chance for home field advantage through out the playoffs.
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
Mayfield wore down in the 2 half.I noticed several time they were walking back to the line of scrimmage and barely got set before PT was running another play.
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
Any idea how many rushing yards James had?
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
The good thing is they just rotate in and out on defense to keep from wearing out.
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
- Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
Probably 4 or 5.- Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
Mayfield has a lot of two way players and with the heat and Tilghman's hurry up offense I look for the Cardinals to wear down come the 4th quarter.- Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
What was the first unsportsmanlike penalty for against him? - Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17