Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman 37 Logan County 7

Who Wins This Game? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Logan County
      17%
    • Paducah Tilghman
      82%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/02/2026 at 10:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

4A Paducah Tilghman (6-0; 2-0 District) at 4A Logan County (5-1; 2-0 District)
Disclaimer: Sorry this is later than I wanted but it was my last Parents Weekend at WKU this weekend, so had to show up! Go Tops!

The Blue Tornados will load the buses and head east for about 2 hours to Russellville to take on their district rivals the Logan County Cougars. In last week's BGPs 4A rankings, Paducah Tilghman was #4 and Logan County was #7. These are two good football teams. The teams ahead of Tilghman are also very good teams but likely have more fans than any other teams on BGPs. Does that influence? Yes, but I think those spots are earned as well.

Last season, I recall this game in Paducah and most including myself wrote the Cougars off. But Logan County may have played their best game of the year in this one fighting the whole way and finally falling 35-27 with the game not decided until the 4th Quarter. So here we are again with this time in Russellville.

Logan County Cougars Information (TP94 Rating - 62.89)

The Cougars have handily defeated Daviess County, Russellville, Greenwood, Allen County Scottsville and Calloway County. They did fall on the road in Week 2 at McCracken County by 1 point in OT. But the Cougars have rolled since.

They are led by QB Luke Rodgers, RB Lane Bush and WR TySean Thomeczek and defensively by Carson Carlock and Kenton Holloway.

Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornados Information - (TP94 Rating - 89.31)

The Blue Tornados are undefeated overcoming Graves, Mayfield, Madisonville, Franklin Simpson, Allen County and McCracken County the first game of the year 64-36.

Tilghman is blessed with a very talented offense led by transfer QB Xavier Isable, RB JaAubrey Sherrill (among others) and a talented WR stable led by Avery Thompson (among others). The Tilghman defense is led by Terry Rage Henderson (among a host of others; I just like saying that name "Rage Henderson").

Game Information

This game IMO has strong similarities to the Madisonville game last year in Madisonville where we all really didn't know what Madisonville had and knew Tilghman was good but in a way untested at that time anyway. This game has some of that stigma for me. I'm not saying Tilghman will lose this game, but I am saying Logan County will be well prepared and won't lay down in this game. I mean Tilghman has been putting up a huge piles of points per game and at least 40 every game. Logan has only given up 40 one time (to McCracken) and lost. So, if Tilghman does their thing, they win. Plain and simple.

But going back to the Madisonville game last year, Tilghman had scored nearly 50 points every game up to that Maroon game and then only put up 22 and fell in Madisonville's best game last year. I feel Logan will have to steel this Maroon playbook in order to come away with a win here. Tilghman really struggled in that game and for Logan to win the Blue Tornados will have to do the same on Friday night in Russellville.

My prediction is that will not happen, but that Logan makes it close for a while for sure.

What say you?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Thanks to @Purple88 for taking care of me once again. I feel like I've had to ask a lot the last few seasons. You are the man! Greatly appreciate you!

  • theguru
    theguru

    Please give your wifey much love from all of BGP!!

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Was definitely not expecting a start like this. PT is working their way up into contender status in 4A. To start the season, I didn't know if their peak could get them there, but they are gonna be a p

Can someone please tell me about Christian Helle from Logan County. What position is he playing this year? Is he healthy?

From what I've heard is the starting QB broke his collarbone and they moved Helle to QB.

Anyone know if Logan County shows their home games on YouTube?

Tilghman rolls early and often.

Does anyone know if there is video streaming for this game?

I actually think this one has a chance to be close. Especially at Logan.

I think Logan keeps this closer than anybody else in 4A D1 has or will this season however I think PT still wins fairly convincingly. PT 56 LC 35.

On 9/27/2026 at 11:11 PM, Golf2074 said:

From what I've heard is the starting QB broke his collarbone and they moved Helle to QB.

The local news station said he came back against Calloway county.

3 hours ago, PTown Dad said:

Does anyone know if there is video streaming for this game?

I actually think this one has a chance to be close. Especially at Logan.

I believe it's on hudl.

9 minutes ago, BigBlue92 said:

I believe it's on hudl.

I just looked at it, it looks like a paid broadcast on hudl.

Anyone with a free stream?

Trying my best to listen to a radio feed, but this overpriced cruise ship internet isn't doing it's job. Any and all updates will be super helpful. I'm hoping I get better coverage soon.

I did just hear them say PT was up 14-0 in the first qtr, they didn't give a time. Great start for the Tornado in a tough road game it seems.

They also just mentioned they are having technical issues with the radio broadcast, so it may not be the cruise internet after all.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.