Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PTown Dad

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PTown Dad

  1. The QB is better than I expected. His stats tell the story. 4 solid WRs and 2 are elite. Two very good RBs too. We knew the defense brought back a lot too in their front 7. A very good PT team!!!
  2. Miss you, Tilghman Pride!!!
  3. Does anyone know if there is video streaming for this game? I actually think this one has a chance to be close. Especially at Logan.
  4. Can someone please tell me about Christian Helle from Logan County. What position is he playing this year? Is he healthy?
  5. On the Livestream they are debating Pizza Express vs Pizza Hut. Which is the best pizza in Scottsville? Seems like it's a toss up (pun intended!)
  6. The AC on those buses sometimes takes awhile to get going. I think I'd go ahead and start the PT bus
  7. Totally agree with what you've said here. One thing worth mentioning is a loss to Elder (OH) would be a back-breaker for their RPI. This has been discussed a lot here that the KHSAA ROI really punishes losses to (good) out of state teams.
  8. Tilghman has a very tough matchup when they travel to Logan Co in 2 weeks. Other than that I'm not sure who can beat them in the regular season. Christian? PT could be tough to catch in RPI if they get past Logan.
  9. Yes that's correct - he's a great athlete and was a key guy in the Secondary last season. He had an unfortunate accident on July 4th. I don't know if he will be back sometime this season or not.
  10. I believe that WR Chance McPike will return for the Tornado this week. He is an Austin Peay commit. I think he'll be 100%.
  11. Did Chance McPike return to the game last Friday against Mayfield? I know he went out after that kickoff. Hoping he's available Friday night.
  12. Per the Sun article - 202 yards on 19 carries. Pretty solid night!
  13. PT's running game with James and also Sherrill was very good tonight. And what about the Tornado defense! They looked bad against McCracken, but they had a couple key guys out. They've now played two outstanding games in a row.
  14. Any word on McPike? I saw the play but wasn't sure what the injury was.
  15. I believe Stonecipher is good to go. I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think this will be a barn burner!
  16. The 2-way PT guys that I'm aware of - Isaac James (RB & LB), Chance McPike (WR & DB), Sherrill (RB & DB), Thompson (WR & DB). There's probably 2 or 3 more.
  17. I believe it is a little less than 2 hours into the YouTube. At around 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. 5:56 to be exact
  18. I believe it was a straight ejection. I don't know the rules - it wasn't like he was fighting and threw a punch. But if you look at the YouTube- he definitely hit the guy in the head pretty hard. I believe it was accidental - I don't think he intended to strike the helmet.
  19. Big loss for PT - this is their left tackle and he's huge. Will really hurt them in pass protection.
  20. I watched the play where PT's O Lineman got ejected in the 2nd quarter of the Graves game. It was a screen, and I think he was trying to push the DL through the line by hitting him on his back/shoulder. His hands were too high and he ended up hitting him hard in the back of the helmet. What is the rule on an ejection in the 1st half? Will he have to sit out the Mayfield game too?
  21. Can someone please refresh my memory - what round of the playoffs can a team from Districts 1-4 play a team from 5-8? Also - is this changing in an upcoming season? Thank you!
  22. Any word on Mayfield’s starting QB? He left due to injury in the Graves game and I don’t believe he returned to the game. He’s definitely a key player for the Cardinals.
  23. I saw that Isable had 548 passing yards for PT against the Mustangs. I’d seen a different number earlier that didn’t make sense to me. I thought he was pretty impressive!
  24. Is Murray’s QB really named Bruce Willis? If so - that’s awesome!
  25. I’m pretty sure you nailed it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.