Everything posted by PTown Dad
-
Paducah Tilghman 37 Logan County 7
The QB is better than I expected. His stats tell the story. 4 solid WRs and 2 are elite. Two very good RBs too. We knew the defense brought back a lot too in their front 7. A very good PT team!!!
-
Paducah Tilghman 37 Logan County 7
Miss you, Tilghman Pride!!!
-
Paducah Tilghman 37 Logan County 7
Does anyone know if there is video streaming for this game? I actually think this one has a chance to be close. Especially at Logan.
-
Paducah Tilghman 37 Logan County 7
Can someone please tell me about Christian Helle from Logan County. What position is he playing this year? Is he healthy?
-
Paducah Tilghman 56 Allen County-Scottsville 0
On the Livestream they are debating Pizza Express vs Pizza Hut. Which is the best pizza in Scottsville? Seems like it's a toss up (pun intended!)
-
Paducah Tilghman 70 Franklin-Simpson 28
The AC on those buses sometimes takes awhile to get going. I think I'd go ahead and start the PT bus
-
4A RPI Rankings - 2026
Totally agree with what you've said here. One thing worth mentioning is a loss to Elder (OH) would be a back-breaker for their RPI. This has been discussed a lot here that the KHSAA ROI really punishes losses to (good) out of state teams.
-
4A RPI Rankings - 2026
Tilghman has a very tough matchup when they travel to Logan Co in 2 weeks. Other than that I'm not sure who can beat them in the regular season. Christian? PT could be tough to catch in RPI if they get past Logan.
-
Paducah Tilghman 70 Franklin-Simpson 28
Yes that's correct - he's a great athlete and was a key guy in the Secondary last season. He had an unfortunate accident on July 4th. I don't know if he will be back sometime this season or not.
-
Paducah Tilghman 70 Franklin-Simpson 28
I believe that WR Chance McPike will return for the Tornado this week. He is an Austin Peay commit. I think he'll be 100%.
-
Paducah Tilghman 49 Madisonville 12
Did Chance McPike return to the game last Friday against Mayfield? I know he went out after that kickoff. Hoping he's available Friday night.
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
Per the Sun article - 202 yards on 19 carries. Pretty solid night!
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
PT's running game with James and also Sherrill was very good tonight. And what about the Tornado defense! They looked bad against McCracken, but they had a couple key guys out. They've now played two outstanding games in a row.
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
Any word on McPike? I saw the play but wasn't sure what the injury was.
-
Murray 25 Graves County 7
I believe Stonecipher is good to go. I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think this will be a barn burner!
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
The 2-way PT guys that I'm aware of - Isaac James (RB & LB), Chance McPike (WR & DB), Sherrill (RB & DB), Thompson (WR & DB). There's probably 2 or 3 more.
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
I believe it is a little less than 2 hours into the YouTube. At around 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. 5:56 to be exact
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
I believe it was a straight ejection. I don't know the rules - it wasn't like he was fighting and threw a punch. But if you look at the YouTube- he definitely hit the guy in the head pretty hard. I believe it was accidental - I don't think he intended to strike the helmet.
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
Big loss for PT - this is their left tackle and he's huge. Will really hurt them in pass protection.
-
Paducah Tilghman 40 Mayfield 17
I watched the play where PT's O Lineman got ejected in the 2nd quarter of the Graves game. It was a screen, and I think he was trying to push the DL through the line by hitting him on his back/shoulder. His hands were too high and he ended up hitting him hard in the back of the helmet. What is the rule on an ejection in the 1st half? Will he have to sit out the Mayfield game too?
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 4A Football Rankings 8/24
Can someone please refresh my memory - what round of the playoffs can a team from Districts 1-4 play a team from 5-8? Also - is this changing in an upcoming season? Thank you!
-
Mayfield 49 Christian County 32
Any word on Mayfield’s starting QB? He left due to injury in the Graves game and I don’t believe he returned to the game. He’s definitely a key player for the Cardinals.
-
Paducah Tilghman 42 Graves County 6
I saw that Isable had 548 passing yards for PT against the Mustangs. I’d seen a different number earlier that didn’t make sense to me. I thought he was pretty impressive!
-
Murray 58 Apollo 50 (2OT)
Is Murray’s QB really named Bruce Willis? If so - that’s awesome!
-
Open Job: Murray
I’m pretty sure you nailed it!