Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 34 Corbin 33

Who wins? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Corbin
      12%
      14
    • Boyle County
      87%
      99

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/29/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I didn't think the whistle came from the white hat.  Seemed like side judge, but not sure.  I was blown when the qb first dropped on the ball to try and control it but never did.  Really quick bad whistle.  I agree with Paul Dean, I'd be livid also.  Really bad call.  

  • Replies 192
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Actually, Boyle is 5-4 vs Corbin all-time with the first meeting in the 1977 playoffs (a Corbin win).  Boyle has won 5 of the last 6 meetings.  They are heavy teams have met in the state championship

  • Needs an official in the background with a whistle!

  • I’m a Boyle fan and I will say that is a hell of a way to lose.  If it were the other way around I would have been furious.  I was on the sideline and heard the inadvertent whistle although the ball s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BEChargers said:

I didn't think the whistle came from the white hat.  Seemed like side judge, but not sure.

You are correct I think it was line judge on the Boyle sideline. That is why Haddix was out on the field saying that he blew his whistle. Then the poor white hat had to go and tell Salmons that and that was when the headset got fired to the turf by Salmons. It was sad that a great game came down to that.

Really bad call. With that being said, Corbin needs to go back to the INT in the red zone before halftime and the missed XPs. 2 pretty even teams and great all around game. Shame everyone will remember it because of the “fumble that never was (it was)” 

I say good job by Haddix arguing for the IW. The line judge shouldn’t rule on that.

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

myname.jpg

Needs an official in the background with a whistle!

23 minutes ago, theguru said:

myname.jpg

Diabolical. ??

WOW!!!that was a horrible call on Corbin.sometimes playing at home has advantages.lol!!sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

1 hour ago, Jason Walden said:

WOW!!!that was a horrible call on Corbin.sometimes playing at home has advantages.lol!!sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

Or a combination thereof. 
 

No doubt it was a horrendous call. Very unfortunate way to win and a very unfortunate way to lose. 

We can harp on the bad call but Corbin did have two extra points blocked and right there is the game.  

8 hours ago, new fan said:

An inadvertent whistle at that moment is pretty darn bad! Especially when it favors the home team against a team from several counties away 

The officials are from another region. No hometown bias.

56 minutes ago, Thakattack said:

We can harp on the bad call but Corbin did have two extra points blocked and right there is the game.  

Doesn’t make this horrible call go away…..regardless if they’d missed 5XPs. 

2 hours ago, charlesw88 said:

Or a combination thereof. 
 

No doubt it was a horrendous call. Very unfortunate way to win and a very unfortunate way to lose. 

Boyle County won because they scored 34 points and blocked two XPs, among other things. Not because of an inadvertent whistle.

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Boyle County won because they scored 34 points and blocked two XPs, among other things. Not because of an inadvertent whistle.

Believe it or not, I agree with this. However, I can see the argument.

 

It’s a “would’ve could’ve should’ve” type of argument. As a man of God, I believe that Boyle County was meant to win the game no matter what. Now go finish the mission, Rebels!
 

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.