Everything posted by NKY KnowItAll
-
Walton Verona at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
Beechwood's home games are normally 7:30
-
Which football programs made the best new hires for head coach this year?
Beechwood with Rash!!!
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
One of the best Beechwood teams right there!
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
Go Tigers!!?
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
-
Estill County Legendary head coach, Hoover Niece passes away
I believe he coach me in the Ky/Tenn All Star game. Dudley Hilton was the HC of the team for that year in 94’. Can anyone confirm if he was on that coaching staff that year? Super nice guy!
-
Lexington Christian Academy 33 Owensboro Catholic 28 (2A State Championship)
I loved when he called our games in the early 90’s! Awesome to hear his voice again!
-
Mike Yeagle: Beechwood at Paris, November 1993 or 1994.... Lockerroom
It was 93’. I was on the 91’ 92’ & 93’ teams. Started both ways all 3 years. Loved playing NCC and Lloyd! Epic battles with plenty of ? talking! As far as Paris, I remember this well! They did blast the heat and ? in the toilets without flushing them if I remember correctly. I also remember they had a great ? talker as well. I believe 92’ was his senior year! Yeagle was fired up! Can’t say this was the worst I had seen him fired up because he was like that most of the time. His pre-game speeches were EPIC!!! He’d make you want to run over your own Mother if she is standing in the way! RIP the the GOAT! “Iron” Mike Yeagle!
-
Mike Yeagle: Beechwood at Paris, November 1993 or 1994.... Lockerroom
I was on the 91’ 92’ & 93’ teams. Started both ways all 3 years. Loved playing NCC and Lloyd! Epic battles with plenty of ? talking! As far as Paris, I remember this well! They did blast the heat and ? in the toilets without flushing them if I remember correctly. I also remember they had a great ? talker as well. I believe 92’ was his senior year! Yeagle was fired up! Can’t say this was the worst I had seen him fired up because he was like that most of the time. His pre-game speeches were EPIC!!! He’d make you want to run over your own Mother if she is standing in the way! RIP the the GOAT! “Iron” Mike Yeagle!
-
Boyle County 34 Corbin 33
Wow! Corbin did get hosed!!!
-
Owensboro Catholic 41 Beechwood 40
Beechwood never makes defensive adjustments it seems like.
-
Owensboro Catholic 41 Beechwood 40
Seriously? That will hurt their chances. Go Tigers!!! ?
-
Owensboro Catholic 41 Beechwood 40
So is there a stream from the KHSAA?
-
Owensboro Catholic 41 Beechwood 40
I don’t think they were complimenting them at the time. They said they didn’t have real football players! “Just a bunch of athletes”!
-
Owensboro Catholic 41 Beechwood 40
Hopefully Beechwood plays well considering they are just “a bunch of athletes”! We remember this!
-
Covington Catholic 42 Beechwood 14
I thought Beechwood should’ve run a 50 front. They were using 3 on the D-Line and were getting gashed! Lineman were getting to the 2nd level with ease making the LB’s non existent. Stop Harney and Geiser running, learn how to tackle and maybe you have a different game. Not saying they would’ve won, but it would’ve been closer till the end. CCH was dominant on the line of scrimmage. Stack the box and make them beat you through the air. Harney and Geiser are excellent runners with great vision. Harney I believe is below average at throwing the ball. Beechwood made NO adjustments for defense. Beechwood has the offense and skill players to beat anyone in 2A, but if they can’t tackle they could be in trouble come Semi’s/State game! They should be doing tackling drills every day till season is over.
-
Beechwood 50 Owensboro Catholic 34 (2A State Championship)
No football players here, just athletes! ? This didn’t go well. https://www.facebook.com/share/r/18RvUgQ2eq/?mibextid=UalRPS
-
Beechwood 50 Owensboro Catholic 34 (2A State Championship)
Yea Buddy! Go Tigers!! Congrats on #18 ?
-
Beechwood vs. Owensboro Catholic Predictions/Updates (2A State Championship)
Go get #18 fellas!!! Go TIGERS!!! ?
-
Beechwood 61 Gallatin County 0
So did everyone else ? Clearly not the case.
-
Beechwood at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
Do you have to buy tickets online or can you pay cash at the gate?
-
Beechwood 28 Pulaski County 27
Then I hope you never watch the Mayfield games ? Those guys get excited!
-
Beechwood parts ways with longtime assistant Bob Burnett
They did Coach B wrong! I loved playing for that man and still love talking with him in the community when I see him out walking! I would’ve run through a brick wall for him! I know there were a few coaches who I guess didn’t like his philosophy anymore. Sad day for Beechwood Football if you ask me! How could someone only coach one year with a person and make that decision. I’m thinking he was definitely influenced!
-
Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic Predictions/Updates (2A State Championship)
I agree as a Beechwood fan! Impressive indeed!!
-
Top 4 in 2A in 2023
I thought I heard something about re-districting after next year? Am I delusional or is there any truth to this?