cch5432

And don't say everyone. Too cliche.

My list is:

1. UNC

2. Florida

3. tOSU

4. UCLA

5. Kansas

I just can't see anyone else taking the title, these teams have too much talent.

I would add A & M, Wisconsin, and a few Pac 10 teams w/o even thinking real hard about it.

I say 64 teams have a shot at the title.

I will say 65 :p

In all seriousness, the teams listed are the most elite and it would appear would have the best opportunity to cut down the nets. However, it is a single elimination tournament and very seldom do the best even survive to the Final Four. I honestly believe about 35 teams have a legitimate shot to pull off six wins if given the correct matchups.

I will say 65 :p

In all seriousness, the teams listed are the most elite and it would appear would have the best opportunity to cut down the nets. However, it is a single elimination tournament and very seldom do the best even survive to the Final Four. I honestly believe about 35 teams have a legitimate shot to pull off six wins if given the correct matchups.

:thumb: :thumb:

....My list is:

1. UNC

2. Florida

3. tOSU

4. UCLA

5. Kansas

I just can't see anyone else taking the title, these teams have too much talent.

I posed the question before, would this years winner possibly be a 6-8 loss team, with so many being competitive and in a one/done setting....

Here are some others, that I "possibly think" have a chance, given the right Region, match-ups and getting hot, not that they can but have the ingredients of guard play, size and post presence.

Wisconsin

Texas A&M

Pittsburgh

Texas

Oklahoma State

Here's 2 sleepers, for the Final 8 and possibly, possibly Final 4....and after that, anything is possible.

Nevada

Stanford

I think there are still probably 25 teams who have a shot at it. Some teams can just click at the right time and really take off. It should be very interesting. We have no teams left who just have 1 loss. I would guess that there may not be any good teams with less than 4 losses come tourney time.