UK in danger of losing their last 4 star player to another school?

Goliath

Here are some quotes that Stafford gave a UGA writer today from the UGA rivals site...makes you wonder what he will do tommorrow.

"I think I want to go to Georgia," said Stafford. "I have been talking about it with my family and thinking about it a lot here lately and that is where I want to go."

The Kentucky offer is already at Lagrange, but Stafford is not sure if he will sign that offer or not.

"I really don't know what I will do if Georgia doesn't send the offer. I am not really thinking about that right now. I like Kentucky, but I just think Georgia is the better fit for me. It is close to home, I feel better about them, and they put a lot of defensive linemen in the league (NFL)."

Right now, all Stafford can do is sit and wait to see what happens.

"I am going to keep trying to reach Coach "G" to see what he says. Georgia is where I want to go and I would like to sign with them tomorrow. If I can't sign with Georgia tomorrow, then I am not sure if I will sign on Signing Day or not."

Accordin to LEX 18 Stafford called Georga to say he'd sign with them and the coach told him no, it was too late. They said he is expected to sign with UK tomorrow and attend that Hargrave school in the fall.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Stafford doesn't sign, it leaves UK as the only school in the SEC without a single 4 star recruit. I don't think it will be enough to drop their class from 11th to 12th below Vandy because of numbers but they were already last in average stars per recruit with Stafford. How in the world can MSU out recruit UK? Somebody please explain this.

If Stafford doesn't sign, it leaves UK as the only school in the SEC without a single 4 star recruit. I don't think it will be enough to drop their class from 11th to 12th below Vandy because of numbers but they were already last in average stars per recruit with Stafford. How in the world can MSU out recruit UK? Somebody please explain this.
Coaching? I have no idea, but after the year UK had it doesn't seem like the coaching staff is putting together much of a class.

. How in the world can MSU out recruit UK? Somebody please explain this.

I'm assuming you are referring to Mississippi State. If so, I'm not shocked. The state and the Gulf Coast area is filled with talent. It should be no surprise that kids stay close to home. If KY had as much talent as that area did, there would be no question that UK would fare better.

Mississippi State and Ole Miss have outrecruited Kentucky the past two years and where did that leave them this year? Kentucky outrecruited Louisville in average star-rankings two years ago. Where did that leave them? The star rankings is overrated, especially when you consider players like Stripling and Douglas were two-star players coming out of high school.