Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at St. Edward (OH) Predictions/Updates (9/7)

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 04:55 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will root harder for the Boyle County Rebels to win this week more than any week since I have been following Kentucky High School Football.

Who Ya With!

whoyawith.jpeg

  • Replies 281
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will root harder for the Boyle County Rebels to win this week more than any week since I have been following Kentucky High School Football. Who Ya With!

  • I’m pulling for Boyle County.  St Edward’s is a great team but so is Boyle County.  Don’t read social media, just go up and leave it all in the field.  Go Rebels!

  • How many counties does Boyle draw from??

Posted Images

St. Edwards current national rankings.

MaxPreps - 12

Calpreps - 22

On3 - 19

HSFA - 7

USA today - 12

Sports illustrated - 11

Average - 13.8

 

If BoCo can keep it respectable against a top 15 opponent they're definitely the best team in Ky.

Boyle County visited the Pro Football Hall Of Fame.    

image.thumb.png.14327ffacb10c162afd972b451886bff.png

1 hour ago, KP33 said:

St. Edwards current national rankings.

MaxPreps - 12

Calpreps - 22

On3 - 19

HSFA - 7

USA today - 12

Sports illustrated - 11

Average - 13.8

 

If BoCo can keep it respectable against a top 15 opponent they're definitely the best team in Ky.

I think that they probably are regardless.

Sorry I must’ve missed but when is the game time for this? Would love to see Boyle County show out for the state.

Just now, BBN_34 said:

Sorry I must’ve missed but when is the game time for this? Would love to see Boyle County show out for the state.

1pm EDT.

1 hour ago, hrcarrier said:

I think that they probably are regardless.

I agree with you, they were the best team in the state last year and this year as well so far. My comment was more for the people who're still saying that Trinity is better than BoCo even after watching Douglas play both of them last year, and Station play both of them this year.

Anyone else having feed issues?

3 minutes ago, charlesw88 said:

Anyone else having feed issues?

I got nothing thus far. * edit *  I went to St. ED's website and got it on FanVu.

Trying to get it myself and got nada. 

Same and tried both links. 

St E’s is up now. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.