Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at St. Edward (OH) Predictions/Updates (9/7)

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 04:55 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

On 9/1/2024 at 7:14 PM, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Boyle will score in the 1st half, but no team with multiple two way players will beat St. Ed's, or any of those private NE OH schools. 

I'm most interested in seeing how Boyle's defense holds up in the 1st half. 28-14 St. Edwards.

 

This sums it up right here. While I wish Boyle well, this is a HUGE step up in competition that they have not seen. A team that has true platooning struggles against this powerhouse and when add a team with multiple two-way players into mix it could get ugly. St. Eds will roll 11 on and 11 off every series which eventually catches up to every team of this caliber. The good thing is temperature is only going to be around 70 degrees. 
 

This is the best of the best from Ohio but I applaud Boyle for seeing where they are at and taking on this type of challenge. 

  • Replies 281
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will root harder for the Boyle County Rebels to win this week more than any week since I have been following Kentucky High School Football. Who Ya With!

  • I’m pulling for Boyle County.  St Edward’s is a great team but so is Boyle County.  Don’t read social media, just go up and leave it all in the field.  Go Rebels!

  • How many counties does Boyle draw from??

Posted Images

Does anyone know what time Boyle will leave for this game? 
 

And if Boyle were to leave out on Friday afternoon instead of Saturday, does St. Edward let them run a practice on the field that night?   

 

 

4 minutes ago, Shaquille_Oatmeal said:

Does anyone know what time Boyle will leave for this game? 
 

And if Boyle were to leave out on Friday afternoon instead of Saturday, does St. Edward let them run a practice on the field that night?   

 

 

It’s a 5:50 hr drive according to google maps. I would think they would leave on Friday. 

59 minutes ago, Shaquille_Oatmeal said:

Does anyone know what time Boyle will leave for this game? 
 

And if Boyle were to leave out on Friday afternoon instead of Saturday, does St. Edward let them run a practice on the field that night?

I was told they were leaving Friday morning and making a stop at the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The game is early Saturday afternoon, so they'll drive all the way home after the game. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

From my understanding the game is being played at a county school and not at St. Edwards.  Can someone confirm that or not?.  

16 minutes ago, Rebelstat said:

From my understanding the game is being played at a county school and not at St. Edwards.  Can someone confirm that or not?.  

According to the school's website the game is at First Federal Lakewood Stadium, home to the Lakewood Rangers public school team. It's about a mile from St. Edwards High School, which also has a stadium, but appears to be pretty small on Google Maps.

https://www.stedwardeagles.com/sports/football/varsity/

We don't have a team in KY that can beat St. Edwards, they are so big.  But always cheering for KY!

On 9/3/2024 at 8:45 AM, gchs_uk9 said:

I was told they were leaving Friday morning and making a stop at the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The game is early Saturday afternoon, so they'll drive all the way home after the game. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Pretty cool move to take the team to the HOF the day before. 

On 9/3/2024 at 10:27 AM, Tigerpride94 said:

St. Edward #19.

Good Lord, 10 Texas schools in the top 25. 

MaxPreps has this game listed as #9 of the of top 10 games in the nation this week. 
 

image.thumb.png.9b5bb2cc1903a2717a82b6f23ec50a77.png

3 hours ago, Arndog said:

Pretty cool move to take the team to the HOF the day before. 

Definitely cool. I suspect it will serve as something of a "field trip" since you aren't supposed to miss schools for non-tournament games. I'm sure it will be a great experience.

10 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Definitely cool. I suspect it will serve as something of a "field trip" since you aren't supposed to miss schools for non-tournament games. I'm sure it will be a great experience.

What a field trip!!  Fort Harrod is as far as I got to go in high school. 

I believe this game will be a beat down with St Ed's scoring 49 and the Rebels getting 7.  The Boyle County 22 game win streak comes to an abrupt end. 

5 minutes ago, thsrocks said:

I believe this game will be a beat down with St Ed's scoring 49 and the Rebels getting 7.  The Boyle County 22 game win streak comes to an abrupt end. 

You’re a real hater aren’t you?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.