Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at St. Edward (OH) Predictions/Updates (9/7)

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 04:55 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, VF111 said:

I think Boyle has shown they are the best in KY. I also think they get mauled in this one. St. Edwards is drawing the top talent from an area with a population of around 3 million. 

How many counties does Boyle draw from??

  • Replies 281
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will root harder for the Boyle County Rebels to win this week more than any week since I have been following Kentucky High School Football. Who Ya With!

  • I’m pulling for Boyle County.  St Edward’s is a great team but so is Boyle County.  Don’t read social media, just go up and leave it all in the field.  Go Rebels!

  • How many counties does Boyle draw from??

Posted Images

I don't know squat about Boyle County, but I know Ed's is an absolute machine.   I have to go with Ed's in this one.

 

With that being said, St. Ed's typically loses a game early in season, their coach just makes sure they are playing their best football starting in about week 8.  So if you are going to take on a giant, now is the time.

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

Massey ratings have St. Edward winning 40-8.

Tells us what you really think Professor Massey!

2 hours ago, QBH said:

How many counties does Boyle draw from??

I don't think that would matter much when you consider that the population that St Edwards is pulling from is not that much smaller than the population of Kentucky.

I think Boyle gets beats by 4Tds. I feel sorry for Scott County the following week! 

On 9/1/2024 at 4:29 PM, theguru said:

 

I just noticed St. Edwards are now ranked 12th after beating St. Joseph.  Rankings don't mean everything, game is decided on the field.

This will not be close, but that’s not necessarily an indictment on Boyle County. 

After watching how Frederick Douglass got handled by Akron Hoban last year I expect this to be more of the same. Top shelf Ohio football is another level from here. I grew up near St Edwards and, for decades, they just draw great talent and are well coached.

That being said I wish Boyle nothing but the best. 

10 minutes ago, FootballBobcat said:

After watching how Frederick Douglass got handled by Akron Hoban last year I expect this to be more of the same. Top shelf Ohio football is another level from here. I grew up near St Edwards and, for decades, they just draw great talent and are well coached.

That being said I wish Boyle nothing but the best. 

I don't think that is a fair comparison.  Douglass had to go with their backup QB and Boyle is much more disciplined than Douglass.  

 

It’s a good time to catch St. Edward

Could be close. O-line and D-line play is what’s going to be tough for Boyle.  I think they match up well in the skill positions.  That Cleveland area is about football, wrestling, and hockey so be ready to get physical and I don’t mean tough and hard hitting. It’s about technique and discipline up front.

Hope Boyle gets a big win here.

Last year, St. Edward beat Elder 34-33. Louisville St. X lost to Elder by 10, so based on that I think Boyle Co. can be competitive. 

Haven’t got a clue what they got going on in St. Edward, but them Rebels from Boyle County have been on fire for years. Would feel better if it was at home, but I’m going with the boys from KY! 

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Last year, St. Edward beat Elder 34-33. Louisville St. X lost to Elder by 10, so based on that I think Boyle Co. can be competitive. 

That'a all I am hoping for and come away injury free! 

 

B18F2DF4-2F6E-4172-B7D1-8214952EFBE7.thumb.jpeg.5e339decde6fba493af99a6de0f63f80.jpeg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.