Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at St. Edward (OH) Predictions/Updates (9/7)

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 04:55 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If I was St. Eds I wouldn't get cute, I think they lose those battles/plays.

  • Replies 281
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will root harder for the Boyle County Rebels to win this week more than any week since I have been following Kentucky High School Football. Who Ya With!

  • I’m pulling for Boyle County.  St Edward’s is a great team but so is Boyle County.  Don’t read social media, just go up and leave it all in the field.  Go Rebels!

  • How many counties does Boyle draw from??

Posted Images

I thought hurdling was illegal in high school. 

Just now, FSfan said:

I thought hurdling was illegal in high school. 

I don't know the rule but he definitely hurdled a Boyle defender. 

Touchdown St. Eds on 4th and long!

It was a great play all the way around including the defense.

7-7

Just now, theguru said:

Touchdown St. Eds on 4th and long!

That was a gorgeous pass and catch. Boyle played it well but it was a perfect pass. 

You can't ask for more from Bodner there. The receiver just went up and got it.

Just now, gchs_uk9 said:

That was a gorgeous pass and catch. Boyle played it well but it was a perfect pass. 

Just now, DevilMayCare said:

You can't ask for more from Bodner there. The receiver just went up and got it.

I agree guys, Bodner was right on it.  It was all perfect for Eds and maybe a bit lucky. 

2 minutes ago, FSfan said:

I thought hurdling was illegal in high school. 

Same. I thought if he’s lying on the ground you can hurdle him but a defender on his feet you can’t hurdle.

Just now, gchs_uk9 said:

Same. I thought if he’s lying on the ground you can hurdle him but a defender on his feet you can’t hurdle.

I think the defender has to have both feel on the ground the it to me illegal.  

End of 1st quarter:

Boyle County 7 St. Edward 7

14 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Same. I thought if he’s lying on the ground you can hurdle him but a defender on his feet you can’t hurdle.

Yes I noticed on the replay the defender had both feet on the ground when the runner jumped over him. Didn’t that get called two or three times against Corbin when they played Boyle in the playoffs last year?

Gregory (MLB) is thicc. He's committed to Coastal Carolina and had a dozen or more additional DI offers. 

Boyle to the Edward 36, 1st down. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.