Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at St. Edward (OH) Predictions/Updates (9/7)

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 04:55 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kick off is set for 1:00 PM on Saturday.

St. Edwards comes into this game back to back to back Division 1 State Champs in Ohio. Division 1 is equivalent to our 6A. They seemed to have lost a lot to graduation with 3 OL going to play in the Big 10, but that hasn't stopped the train that keeps rolling. They were ranked #25 in the nation last week via Max Preps and just beat the #15 team in the nation and top team in PA last week pretty handily. 

Boyle comes into this game 2-0 with wins over LCA and Bryan Station. The Rebels dominated Station by putting a running clock into effect with four minutes into the second quarter. The first half saw Boyle out gain the defenders 302 to 35 before cruising in the second half to a 48-8 final. Jr QB Baylor Murphy has 3 incompletions in two games and his plethora of weapons are all thriving right now. 

Boyle has won 22 straight games and four straight titles. St. Eds has won three straight D1 Titles. Something's gotta give. Who takes this one and why?



UU1p8mR.jpeg

  • Replies 281
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will root harder for the Boyle County Rebels to win this week more than any week since I have been following Kentucky High School Football. Who Ya With!

  • I’m pulling for Boyle County.  St Edward’s is a great team but so is Boyle County.  Don’t read social media, just go up and leave it all in the field.  Go Rebels!

  • How many counties does Boyle draw from??

Posted Images

Just hope to use the experience for playoffs and no injuries coming out. Rpi won't be affected either way. 

Calpreps ratings show St. Edward better by 21 pts. I think St. Edward gets the win but I think Boyle County can be competitive.

I’m pulling for Boyle County. 
St Edward’s is a great team but so is Boyle County. 

Don’t read social media, just go up and leave it all in the field. 
Go Rebels!

Boyle will score in the 1st half, but no team with multiple two way players will beat St. Ed's, or any of those private NE OH schools. 

I'm most interested in seeing how Boyle's defense holds up in the 1st half. 28-14 St. Edwards.

 

Maybe I’m a little crazy and I know Calpreps has St. Ed’s by 21 but I think Boyle has a chance in this one.

Go Rebels!!!

 

Represent Kentucky well! 

4 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

Is St. Ed coming to Danville next season or is this just a one-off?

 

let's go Rebels!!!

Just a one time deal.

But how fast does the phone ring if Boyle wins? ?

9 hours ago, BC rebels 1622 said:

But how fast does the phone ring if Boyle wins? ?

?

I think Boyle has shown they are the best in KY. I also think they get mauled in this one. St. Edwards is drawing the top talent from an area with a population of around 3 million. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.