Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at St. Edward (OH) Predictions/Updates (9/7)

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 04:55 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Quisenberry is the best pound for pound player in the state. At this level of play he can prove he belongs truly at the D1 Level. Wishing him a huge game. 

  • Replies 281
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will root harder for the Boyle County Rebels to win this week more than any week since I have been following Kentucky High School Football. Who Ya With!

  • I’m pulling for Boyle County.  St Edward’s is a great team but so is Boyle County.  Don’t read social media, just go up and leave it all in the field.  Go Rebels!

  • How many counties does Boyle draw from??

Posted Images

There has been a lot of talk about St. Edwards size and depth and they may demolish Boyle.  However, one factor that Boyle has in their favor is their quickness.  It's not often that you have one player like Quisenberry but to have two with that exceptional quickness when you add Brown to the equation is extremely rare.  I'm not talking about straight line speed, per se, they are quick and shifty which is the best antidote to size.  Add to that a couple of quarterbacks who have proven to be really accurate and a battering ram like Driver running the ball to mix things up and it's not a given that St. Edwards will dominate the game.  

  • Author
1 hour ago, RimRacker said:

Quisenberry is the best pound for pound player in the state. At this level of play he can prove he belongs truly at the D1 Level. Wishing him a huge game. 

I get the sentiment of what you're saying, but I think he's proven he can hang and play with anyone. He won WR MVP of camps at Ole Miss and Michigan. 

When you have the ability to play top tier teams, it can only make you better. I hope for safe travels and BC to come out healthy. 

58 minutes ago, DearToday said:

I get the sentiment of what you're saying, but I think he's proven he can hang and play with anyone. He won WR MVP of camps at Ole Miss and Michigan. 

Absolutely he has proven himself in Kentucky. I think this is his chance to seal Mr. Football with a stellar performance vs St Edward. They have the athletes that will be very similar to what he will see in the next level.

I think St. Edwards knocks a little luster off the Boyle Co armor. We saw this last year with FD playing Bishop Holman. We've seen this with BG playing Warren Central (Indianapolis). I just hope they come back with a W. If that doesn't happen I hope Boyle stays healthy.

1 hour ago, RimRacker said:

Absolutely he has proven himself in Kentucky. I think this is his chance to seal Mr. Football with a stellar performance vs St Edward. They have the athletes that will be very similar to what he will see in the next level.

How many Power Conference D-I commits does St. Edward have, anyone know?

Just now, newarkcatholicfan said:

Don't sleep on LSE speed.

I agree, St. Edward is at the top of Ohio football, they have to have speed and the ability to shut down one or two gifted players. 

49 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

How many Power Conference D-I commits does St. Edward have, anyone know?

Only D1 guy I saw for them in 247 sports consensus ratings. He's committed to Coastal Carolina so not Power 4.

IMG_5901.jpeg

With them graduating so many starters this season I would be shocked if anyone is a Power Four recruit right now.

3 hours ago, newarkcatholicfan said:

With them graduating so many starters this season I would be shocked if anyone is a Power Four recruit right now.

Why do you think that? With their history, including multiple high level guys on last year’s team, they should have a revolving door of college coaches coming to school to watch guys work out. Including guys that aren’t getting significant game reps at that point. It hapens at Boyle, so I’m sure it would happen at a school like that too.

17 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Only D1 guy I saw for them in 247 sports consensus ratings. He's committed to Coastal Carolina so not Power 4.

IMG_5901.jpeg

If this is the only D1 talent guy on their roster, then I think Boyle can give them a run for their money.  Boyle has more 5x more D1 talent...should bold well for them.

On 9/5/2024 at 11:57 AM, 24Rocks said:

There has been a lot of talk about St. Edwards size and depth and they may demolish Boyle.  However, one factor that Boyle has in their favor is their quickness.  It's not often that you have one player like Quisenberry but to have two with that exceptional quickness when you add Brown to the equation is extremely rare.  I'm not talking about straight line speed, per se, they are quick and shifty which is the best antidote to size.  Add to that a couple of quarterbacks who have proven to be really accurate and a battering ram like Driver running the ball to mix things up and it's not a given that St. Edwards will dominate the game.  

Boyle is outsized in nearly every game, so that will not be nothing new to them. Their quickness as mentioned and fundamentals should be enough to keep them competitive with just about anyone.

21 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Only D1 guy I saw for them in 247 sports consensus ratings. He's committed to Coastal Carolina so not Power 4.

IMG_5901.jpeg

They have more than one. Thomas Csanyi: Ashland Univ. Nate Gregory : Coastal Carolina College Offers Bradley Eaton : 14 D1 offers (Army, Air Force, Penn, Harvard, BGSU, KSU) Brandon White : 5 D1 offers (Coastal Carolina, Robt. Morris, Akron, Marshall, KSU) Sawyer Prementine: Ashland, Tiffin Mason Wilhelm: 5 D1 Offers (Coastal Carolina, Charlotte, Toledo, KSU, Miami

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.