Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at St. Edward (OH) Predictions/Updates (9/7)

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 04:55 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What a game so far!

  • Replies 281
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will root harder for the Boyle County Rebels to win this week more than any week since I have been following Kentucky High School Football. Who Ya With!

  • I’m pulling for Boyle County.  St Edward’s is a great team but so is Boyle County.  Don’t read social media, just go up and leave it all in the field.  Go Rebels!

  • How many counties does Boyle draw from??

Posted Images

Trick play with Quis throwing the ball, first down Boyle at the 26 of Edward.

Now down to about the 14.

Just now, hrcarrier said:

What a game so far!

I agree and I hope Boyle doesn't run out of gas in the second half.

1 minute ago, DevilMayCare said:

Great one handed catch by Feltner for another first down.

It was an awesome catch.

Boyle on the 12.

 

Thanks for the updates!  I don’t have enough service where I am to watch at the moment.  Much appreciated everyone!

Quis to the 2 on a run.

Touchdown Rebels!

Who Ya With!!??

Boyle offensive line is giving up size but they are winning the line of scrimmage. 

14-7 Boyle with 552 left in the first half. 

Boyle opening a lot of eyes so far with their play. 2 drives moved right down the field against the #12 rank team in the nation.

14-7 Boyle   5:52 left in 2Q.

It is cooler and windy there so heat is not a factor. 

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree and I hope Boyle doesn't run out of gas in the second half.

The game plan is clearly to take their time on offense. Have to think limiting possessions for St. Edwards is key, but also saving energy themselves in the second half. 

Just now, theguru said:

It is cooler and windy there so heat is not a factor. 

Did the announcer say it was 50°?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.