Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at St. Edward (OH) Predictions/Updates (9/7)

Who wins? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 04:55 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Holding on Boyle. 

  • Replies 281
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will root harder for the Boyle County Rebels to win this week more than any week since I have been following Kentucky High School Football. Who Ya With!

  • I’m pulling for Boyle County.  St Edward’s is a great team but so is Boyle County.  Don’t read social media, just go up and leave it all in the field.  Go Rebels!

  • How many counties does Boyle draw from??

Posted Images

Sack and the Boyle QB took a hard hit.

Maybe some helmet to helmet action, I would have to see it in slow motion some. 

I love this kind of game. Both sides are executing at a high level and most of the game could be played in a phone booth. The lines are grinding on each other for every inch, but it's not one three and out after another. 

That was a huge hit on Boyle’s quarterback. He’s still feeling it right now. Probably a good timeout by Boyle. 

Just now, theguru said:

Holding on Boyle. 

I officiated 15 years and did several playoff and 2 state championships. They could call that hold on EVERY play if they wanted to.

Timeout Boyle on 3rd and 14.

I also feel like the announcers are a little critical of Boyle's offense.  I think they think it is a gimmick of sorts.  They like the word eye candy to describe it too.  And said you don't see this with big schools, only smaller ones.  Feels like a put down to me.

Touchdown Boyle County!  OMG!  Halfback reverse pass!

21-14 Boyle County with 143 left in the half. 

2 minutes ago, Keith the old guy said:

I officiated 15 years and did several playoff and 2 state championships. They could call that hold on EVERY play if they wanted to.

I have never officiated besides scrimmages but when I was a photographer it was amazing how much I would see.  Multiple holds on several plays of the game almost never called.  Is what it is I suppose but it makes me wonder what it will be like when computers and AI start officiating the games.  

Forget what I said about the phone booth. Quisenberry just stepped out of it with a cape on. Is there nothing he can't do?

Just now, DevilMayCare said:

Forget what I said about the phone booth. Quisenberry just stepped out of it with a cape on. Is there nothing he can't do?

He looks like Mr. Football to me. 

Edward driving in Boyle territory.

49 seconds left in the half.

St. E to the Boyle 10.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.