Everything posted by Keith the old guy
-
Highlands 38 Covington Catholic 20
Not necessarily a fan of either team, but I think Covcath wins this like 28-17
-
Beechwood 42 Covington Catholic 35
Thanks for posting this. I'm in for this game.
-
Beechwood 42 Indian Hill (OH) 0
Great set up!
-
Elder (OH) 56 Covington Catholic 20
I think the Colonels have a very good chance in this game. I already purchased my on line ticket to watch it in my house 300 miles away...LOL.
-
Boyle County 55 Owensboro Catholic 24 (Rafferty's Bowl at WKU)
Is there going to be a video broadcast of this game? Anyone?
-
Frederick Douglass 41 Highlands 20
Highlands look woefully slow. They have missed a lot of tackles as well.
-
Trinity 59 Anderson (OH) 13
Anderson looks totally outclassed thus far.
-
Trinity 59 Anderson (OH) 13
Thank you for that.
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
My grand daughter is at UK now, but I paid tuition to send her to Beechwood just for this reason. The culture.
-
Open Job: Cooper
What about Jeff Barth? Would he be a viable choice?
-
Boyle County 34 Corbin 33
Sad time for Corbin. They got jobbed on a horrendously terrible call.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 34 Belfry 29
This link doesn't work for me.
-
Is Highlands' Coach Sphire in a do or die situation?
Disagree. At one time he may have been a " great coach " but in my opinion he hasn't showed it at Highlands. I watched Highlands for over 60 years and have said these last few years they just don't look like a well coached team. And believe me, I have seen a LOT of high school football.
-
Corbin 35 Highlands 21
Highlands 31 Corbin 21
-
Covington Catholic 36 Johnson Central 29
CovCath 28 JC 7
-
Covington Catholic 36 Johnson Central 29
Covcath will win this one. Covcath is to well coached to let a one dimensional team beat them
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
I don't really see this game being that close. I say Covcath 28-13
-
Boyle County 21 Highlands 20
I have watched Moeller, Cooper, Beechwood, Highlands, CovCath, SK, Ryle And whoever those teams played and Highlands is the poorest coached team of them all. And it isn’t even close.
-
Highlands at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
LOL! sorry! I didn't realize I already picked! Dang Ru, you know I'm old! You can delete the first one if you want ?
-
Highlands at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
Boyle 35-13
-
Highlands at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
Boyle 29-14
-
Moeller (OH) 24 Trinity 21
This was a weird game. I think if they played 10 times, Trinity would win 6-7 of them. And Trinity outplayed Moeller tonite, but lost.
-
Highlands 55 Campbell County 13
I have watched Highlands twice and I'm not convinced they're a well coached team.
-
Elder (OH) 28 Covington Catholic 20
This is true in my opinion.
-
Highlands 34 Covington Catholic 14 (Frosh)
I started school at 5 and graduated at 17. Turned 18 in November.