Everything posted by BobbyKnight
-
Open Job: Mercer County
I was informed in the winter that Dantzler was headed to Jeffersonville HS to be the DC along with his son. I
-
Open Job: Gallatin County
Sometimes wins come from Jimmy's and Joe's, not X's and O's. But you have to have both in order to compete, which a lot of folks / parents / administrators don't understand.
-
Open Job: Gallatin County
Who would want to walk into a situation like this? The only scenario I can think of if the principal wants to hire someone who knows or likes better. ??
-
Open Job: Warren Central
Does the newly hired defensive coordinator - Paul Mandeville take over?
-
William Griffin named Head Coach at Russellville
My guy, Will Griffin will serve the school, program and community well. Good Luck WG.
-
Southwestern names Mark Payne Head Coach
Congrats Coach Payne!
-
Open Job: Southwestern
I thought Payne went back to Corbin? I think either coach would be a good choice.
-
Doug Preston is head football coach at Jeffersonville (IN)
Congrats Coach Preston!
-
Open Job: Rowan County
I have heard they are interested in a coach that his wife coaches at MSU. He was on staff midway through last season after leaving a surrounding school district.
-
Open Job: Fern Creek
I have heard they will keep the hire from within, but that is what I've heard.
-
Open Job: Taylor County
Mills?
-
Open Job: Rowan County
I have noticed the job posting was taken off of the school website. A friend from the community said there were about 25 applicants per booster parent. Any news?
-
Open Job: George Rogers Clark
From my sources, there is a Lexington head coach that has applied.
-
Open Job: Southwestern
Is he a front runner for Taylor County?
-
Open Job: Central
They were interviewing yesterday for the HFC position. I am not sure who has interviewed or will. Good Luck.
-
CFP First Round: Alabama 34 Oklahoma 24
The game was close this year. I think adjustments will be made. Don't turn the ball over, win 3rd down and finish drives / field position. It will be who can make the adjustments. It will be fun.
-
CFP First Round: Alabama 34 Oklahoma 24
As a Bama fan, they are a good team. Oklahoma and Georgia brought different pressures that rushed throws and blitz pickup needed to be better. I think Simpson is good, but he needs guys to make plays when they have the opportunity. Right or wrong on the rematch, I don't agree with a rematch. This system is broken and needs to be fixed. There are some retired coaches that could lead the committee to help fix this.
-
Open Job: Taylor County
Good Luck Scott. Will, William Harris get his chance to be head coach?
-
Open Job: Rowan County
Doug retired from teaching this year. Would he go back? Would they want him back? He did have Rowan drop out of district play if I'm correct. Shadon is at WVU and will remain in college coaching IMO. Kyle is at Boyle competing for state titles. Ray is helping at Scott County but retired.
-
Georgia vs. Alabama Predictions/Updates (SEC Championship)
The Tide by 6! RDT
-
Open Job: Moore
Didn't he apply for the PRP job this past year?
-
Atherton 49 Bowling Green 21
This game will be won in the trenches and explosives.
-
Catch? Or, No Catch?
If the WR came down with control, it will be a catch. If the ball is moving throughout the play when over, it will be incomplete.
-
Open Job: Eminence
Would Tye look at returning if he left on good terms?
-
Open Job: Montgomery County
The facilities are nice at MoCo. There is a lot of money from within the program, but it takes Jimmy's and Joe's.