Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BobbyKnight

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BobbyKnight

  1. I was informed in the winter that Dantzler was headed to Jeffersonville HS to be the DC along with his son. I
  2. Sometimes wins come from Jimmy's and Joe's, not X's and O's. But you have to have both in order to compete, which a lot of folks / parents / administrators don't understand.
  3. Who would want to walk into a situation like this? The only scenario I can think of if the principal wants to hire someone who knows or likes better. ??
  4. Does the newly hired defensive coordinator - Paul Mandeville take over?
  5. My guy, Will Griffin will serve the school, program and community well. Good Luck WG.
  6. I thought Payne went back to Corbin? I think either coach would be a good choice.
  7. I have heard they are interested in a coach that his wife coaches at MSU. He was on staff midway through last season after leaving a surrounding school district.
  8. I have heard they will keep the hire from within, but that is what I've heard.
  9. I have noticed the job posting was taken off of the school website. A friend from the community said there were about 25 applicants per booster parent. Any news?
  10. From my sources, there is a Lexington head coach that has applied.
  11. Is he a front runner for Taylor County?
  12. They were interviewing yesterday for the HFC position. I am not sure who has interviewed or will. Good Luck.
  13. The game was close this year. I think adjustments will be made. Don't turn the ball over, win 3rd down and finish drives / field position. It will be who can make the adjustments. It will be fun.
  14. As a Bama fan, they are a good team. Oklahoma and Georgia brought different pressures that rushed throws and blitz pickup needed to be better. I think Simpson is good, but he needs guys to make plays when they have the opportunity. Right or wrong on the rematch, I don't agree with a rematch. This system is broken and needs to be fixed. There are some retired coaches that could lead the committee to help fix this.
  15. Good Luck Scott. Will, William Harris get his chance to be head coach?
  16. Doug retired from teaching this year. Would he go back? Would they want him back? He did have Rowan drop out of district play if I'm correct. Shadon is at WVU and will remain in college coaching IMO. Kyle is at Boyle competing for state titles. Ray is helping at Scott County but retired.
  17. Didn't he apply for the PRP job this past year?
  18. This game will be won in the trenches and explosives.
  19. If the WR came down with control, it will be a catch. If the ball is moving throughout the play when over, it will be incomplete.
  20. Would Tye look at returning if he left on good terms?
  21. The facilities are nice at MoCo. There is a lot of money from within the program, but it takes Jimmy's and Joe's.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.