Hillary Struggling in Hollywood

Hearsay

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are doing the right thing. They pretty much know Hillary's politics and are honest enough with themselves to Give Obama a platform. If they agree with what they see, they will support him. If not, they will support someone else. One thing you can count on. Once the party has nominated a canidate, that canidate will get a bunch of their money.

I think they are doing the right thing. They pretty much know Hillary's politics and are honest enough with themselves to Give Obama a platform. If they agree with what they see, they will support him. If not, they will support someone else. One thing you can count on. Once the party has nominated a canidate, that canidate will get a bunch of their money.

Which proves you don't want that candidate in the White House...

This is killing me. First, Hillary is the only Dem that gives a fair and balanced off-the-cuff response to the State of the Union and now Hollywood doesn't like her.

I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary.

This is killing me. First, Hillary is the only Dem that gives a fair and balanced off-the-cuff response to the State of the Union and now Hollywood doesn't like her.

I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary.

You can bet her response was written by someone else and CAREFULLY parsed and practiced. You can also bet she really believed little of what she said.

I didn't see this...do you have a link or anything where I can check out her remarks?

I didn't see this...do you have a link or anything where I can check out her remarks?

No. I think I was watching MSNBC after the SOTU. They also had Edwards, Graham and Obama. Obama surprised me. He was almost as big a jerk as Edwards.

When Hollywood endorses anyone.....quickly RUN THE OTHER WAY!!:eek:

When someone from Hollywood or another type of celebrity wants to run or thinks of running as a Republican, they run right towards them. One thing I have never understood is Republicans obsession with Celebrities, and the comments they make and the things they do either way for or against, I'm mean who really cares what they think. One thing I never understood, is when Rush opens his big mouth, and says something crazy, its oh he is not a journalist he is a entertainer, but a lot of Republicans take what he says as truth, and a lot of things you see on this site and other sites, comes from Rush, so what is the difference between Rush and Hollywood?