Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hillary Struggling in Hollywood

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Hollywood endorses anyone.....quickly RUN THE OTHER WAY!!:eek:

But the article didn't address the important celeb.......WHO will Barbara pull for??????

 

That way I will know for sure to NOT support them.

I think they are doing the right thing. They pretty much know Hillary's politics and are honest enough with themselves to Give Obama a platform. If they agree with what they see, they will support him. If not, they will support someone else. One thing you can count on. Once the party has nominated a canidate, that canidate will get a bunch of their money.

I think they are doing the right thing. They pretty much know Hillary's politics and are honest enough with themselves to Give Obama a platform. If they agree with what they see, they will support him. If not, they will support someone else. One thing you can count on. Once the party has nominated a canidate, that canidate will get a bunch of their money.

 

Which proves you don't want that candidate in the White House...

I haven't sided with California yet, don't expect me to this time.

Whoever Hollywood supports, the "heartland" of American will not. Odds are they are lacking in morals.

This is killing me. First, Hillary is the only Dem that gives a fair and balanced off-the-cuff response to the State of the Union and now Hollywood doesn't like her.

 

I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary.

This is killing me. First, Hillary is the only Dem that gives a fair and balanced off-the-cuff response to the State of the Union and now Hollywood doesn't like her.

 

I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary.

 

 

You can bet her response was written by someone else and CAREFULLY parsed and practiced. You can also bet she really believed little of what she said.

You can bet her response was written by someone else and CAREFULLY parsed and practiced. You can also bet she really believed little of what she said.

 

Are we still talking about Hillary, or did we shift to Bush?

 

 

Frances

This is killing me. First, Hillary is the only Dem that gives a fair and balanced off-the-cuff response to the State of the Union and now Hollywood doesn't like her.

 

I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary. I will not vote for Hillary.

 

I didn't see this...do you have a link or anything where I can check out her remarks?

Surely the Thomassons haven't abandoned their dear friend?!?

I didn't see this...do you have a link or anything where I can check out her remarks?

No. I think I was watching MSNBC after the SOTU. They also had Edwards, Graham and Obama. Obama surprised me. He was almost as big a jerk as Edwards.

When Hollywood endorses anyone.....quickly RUN THE OTHER WAY!!:eek:

 

When someone from Hollywood or another type of celebrity wants to run or thinks of running as a Republican, they run right towards them. One thing I have never understood is Republicans obsession with Celebrities, and the comments they make and the things they do either way for or against, I'm mean who really cares what they think. One thing I never understood, is when Rush opens his big mouth, and says something crazy, its oh he is not a journalist he is a entertainer, but a lot of Republicans take what he says as truth, and a lot of things you see on this site and other sites, comes from Rush, so what is the difference between Rush and Hollywood?

I heard this morning that Spielberg and another director haven't decided who to back yet.

 

In other Hillary news, she has turned down federal campaign contributions for the 2008 election.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.