Hillary Struggling in Hollywood

Hearsay

I heard this morning that Spielberg and another director haven't decided who to back yet.

In other Hillary news, she has turned down federal campaign contributions for the 2008 election.

No surprise there...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone from Hollywood or another type of celebrity wants to run or thinks of running as a Republican, they run right towards them. One thing I have never understood is Republicans obsession with Celebrities, and the comments they make and the things they do either way for or against, I'm mean who really cares what they think. One thing I never understood, is when Rush opens his big mouth, and says something crazy, its oh he is not a journalist he is a entertainer, but a lot of Republicans take what he says as truth, and a lot of things you see on this site and other sites, comes from Rush, so what is the difference between Rush and Hollywood?

Rush has talent on loan from God. Spielberg thinks he IS God.

I heard this morning that Spielberg and another director haven't decided who to back yet.

In other Hillary news, she has turned down federal campaign contributions for the 2008 election.

As did W during his run. Anyone with half a chance to win and has confidence they can raise their own funds will do the same. Question.

What happens to those funds if they are not used. I understand it's around

100 million per party.

As did W during his run. Anyone with half a chance to win and has confidence they can raise their own funds will do the same. Question.

What happens to those funds if they are not used. I understand it's around

100 million per party.

The problem with taking federal dollars is it limits to what you spend on your campaign to $100 million. For a candidate to make a serious bid at the White House, the recommended war chest size is $500 million.

The problem with taking federal dollars is it limits to what you spend on your campaign to $100 million. For a candidate to make a serious bid at the White House, the recommended war chest size is $500 million.

Should we turn to a system in which they AND their party are limited to a certain amount?

I don't care how much they spend, but I would love to see a limit placed on their media advertising. Say one commercial a day.

On something like the Speed Network or the Hispanic station. How about that as immigration control that would look to run all of the illegal immigrants back to Mexico. ALL of the presidential commercials are run on the Hispanic station.

Did anyone see her response yesterday when someone asked whether she had the mettle and experience to deal with evil and rotten men - like terrorist Osama bin Laden and the tyrants of North Korea and Iran.

Clinton grabbed the mike and told the audience that the questioner wanted to know "what in my background equips me to deal with evil and bad men." She then smiled, raised her eyebrows and nodded knowingly at the questioner.

Funny stuff.

Did anyone see her response yesterday when someone asked whether she had the mettle and experience to deal with evil and rotten men - like terrorist Osama bin Laden and the tyrants of North Korea and Iran.

Clinton grabbed the mike and told the audience that the questioner wanted to know "what in my background equips me to deal with evil and bad men." She then smiled, raised her eyebrows and nodded knowingly at the questioner.

Funny stuff.

Later she got very testy when a reporter asked if people would assume she was referring to Bill.

She said "Come on. You guys keep telling me to be funny. To be more loose. I thought I was funny." When the reporter pressed about whether she was referring to her husband, she responded, "Come on. Not a single person in here thought that."

Later she got very testy when a reporter asked if people would assume she was referring to Bill.

She said "Come on. You guys keep telling me to be funny. To be more loose. I thought I was funny." When the reporter pressed about whether she was referring to her husband, she responded, "Come on. Not a single person in here thought that."

Testy ? I saw her laughing about it.